BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!!!

Get ready for a ride children and oh!Do not forget to tell me how you liking it so far.

I like reading comments..whatever they might be❤

.
.
.
Welcome back to the partyyy where sana is trying her best to stay neutral and sidharth is trying his best to not freak the fuck out.

What's funny is,both of them are thinking its easier for the other one.
Sidharth kept reminding himself that after they watch the movie,she is going with him but that doesn't mean the present scene was any consolation for him.

She was way to comfortable with this guy and he had his arm intertwined with her.

Sidharth wanted me to tell you,plz read this sentence in all caps and screaming.

HE HAD HIS FUCKING ARM INTERTWINED WITH HER!!!

Yea that is exactly how it feels inside his head.

He tried to not stare at them and focus on the movies, but on God it was taking every fibre of his patience to not stand up and drag her away from him.

And why the fuck is he so good looking, like she couldn't hire somebody that is like 65 or 70.
Wtf.

Sidharth paid attention back to the screen and for a while it worked.
She is so talented that for a while he forgot his problems and was transfixed to the screen.

It was not long before the lights went on again and after few courtesy words, they all were escorted to the back area for dinner and drinks.

Sana texted sidharth that she will politely meet few people and then they can sit and have dinner together in peace.

And sidharth read it right but he still was pissed.
Something about her actions was not matching her words.

Yahan toh koi media nahi hai,why is she bothered to laugh at his jokes then.

Sidharth went to the open bar and gulped his drink down.

Shehnaaz was meeting people with her date right by her side.

And sidharth would probably have cried now,but he was tapped on his shoulder by a beautiful woman who was almost same age as his.

Lady-My my,heartbreaker.....fancy running into you here.

Sid-Hey darling,how are you.

She was one of his first female friend from the industry and sidharth actually liked her as a person.

Lady-So,you in an event and without any date???Pyar vyar toh ni hogya?

Sid wanted to say han...my life is fucked but bechara kya hi bolta,so all he said was
"No actually this was strictly business so i didn't bother,i will be leaving soon though"

She smiled and said
"Well then how about you and i hit the dance floor like old days,its been quite some time"

Sidharth wanted to decline at once but something triggered him.

From afar he saw that asshat wiping something off Sana's lips and it was the last straw.

Sid-Come on,lets dance.

The woman smiled and gave her hand to him,so that he can lead.

The music of Rihanna's stay played and sidharth slow danced with the woman ,he doesn't even remembers the name of.