MILES APART BUT CLOSE TO MY HEART!!!

Sana was getting settled in the hotel.
She was trying to tell herself eveything is fine but obviously it wasn't.

Why?Because she's never been outdoors without shehbaaz aaj se phle.
Wo ye kisi ko nahi btati but she was actually freaking out about this trip to be a success.

Sana laid down on the bed and switched her phone on.

She promised kaaya and shriya that she will inform them as soon as she reaches.

Sana called shriya first.

Shriya-Hey...how was the flight.

Sana*smiling*Good....no crying babies on the flight so...it was a win.

Shriya smiled.She looked better and fed,sana thought.

Sana-Ghar aa gyi na tu.

Shriya-Han yar badi maa ke sath hi hun.Tu aayegi toh i will shift as promised.

Sana-There is no hurry shriya. Just focus on the work okay.

Shriya nodded and sana disconnected.

It was time for the K Sharma Show😂

(I know y'll missed her...here you go)

K picked the video call after few seconds.

Sana-Hie.

K-Heeey.

Sana-What's wrong K?

Y'll know what is wrong....say it with me come on.

K-My mom sana....I've had it ab toh.

Sana-Uff...mtlb maine country change kar li teri dikkat ni change hui.

K-Kya karun bta?Maa bdl lun?

Sana*laughing*Nahi be...hua kya ye bta phle.

K-Bhaiya ko smjha ri thi kuch...kehti jidr izzat ni ho wahan nahi jaate.
Maine bola main toh ghar aana hi chod deti hun fir.

Bas shuru hogyi...tujhe toh pta hai stamina unka....kuch kuch bol ri thi.

Toh maine bola k chachi ki sangat ka asar hai saara.

Kehti rishtedaron se tameez se baat kiya kar kaaya.

Maine kaha mujhe ni aati..Google kar leti hun.

Toh bolte kya google kar ri hai?

I said-How to say fuck off in a nice way!

Sana laughed-Kaaya move out yar..i know for a fact i pay you enough k tu ye sb naa jhele.

K-Yea i want to,may be me and shriya can live together.

Sana-Oh i forgot to tell you,shriya will be staying at my place for a month..tu bhi wahin chali ja....mom bhi object nahi karengi.

K-Yea dude...that actually sounds great...thnx babe...you are the best...chal ab enjoy your work and koi bhi issue ho bindaas hoke call me okay.

Sana nodded and disconnected the call.

She had today off so she decided to bathe and sleep for a few hours.

But unfortunately sleep eluded sana even after 1hr of deep cleansing shower she still can't go to sleep.

Yea its broad daylight but she didn't sleep much on the plane.Then what the hell is her brain upto???

Sana was staring at the ceiling and her mind went back to the morning she was leaving and how sidharth called her when she was about to board the flight.