CONCLUSIONS UNWINDING!!!

All of them drove to the hospital while sana was trying to understand what was going on.

She still had no idea about Bella and no one was right now briefing her about anything.

Sana-I don't understand ,can someone fucking tell me what the hell is going on???

K-Main btati hun..we found the alibi.

Sana-What??Who????

K-Bella.

The entire car ride was spent in trying to brief sana about what happened and now she was equally stressed.

Sana*crying*If he so much as touches my mom,i will.kill him.
Sidharth, we are calling the cops before he runs away.
I don't care,i will testify and say he wasn't willing to give divorce and hence he needs to be arrested.

Sid-I understand that sana,but Aayush is going to call in sometime and then he will be here tmrw.
Just a night's wait and then it will be over.

We are going to capture him.I promise you that,aunty ko kuch nahi hoga.

They walked in the hospital and met Shriya .

Shriya-Thank god,kuch pta hi nahi chal raha.All they are saying is...koi ldki thi aunty ko sath leke gyi hai.

Sid-its okay we need to go home shriya.
Sana,can one of your employees come and stay at hospital?
We need to plan our moves.

Sana nodded and went away to make some calls.

Sid-Shriya you and kaaya go home and wait for me and sana.
Vikas tu plz office ja aur sbko half day deke bol, there is somewhere you need to be.

Vikas-Sure bhai,i will see you at Sana's place in an hour.

Everyone left and sana came back.

Sana-Where is everyone?

Sid-Wo gye sb,tum ye btao kisi se baat hui?

Sana-Han,badi maa aayegi yahan,shyam bhaiya k sath.Waise bhi main nahi chahti unko kuch bhi pta chale.

She was trying to be strong but it was getting so difficult.

Sid*hesitating*Are you...are you okay?
Don't be stressed okay,i  promise we will find her.

Sana-What if we don't???Fuckkk sidharth, i just got her.I don't wanna lose her right now.

Sid-You won't okay,you won't lose her.
But we need to tell the police.

Sana-Yea,well lets wait for aayush and then take our next step.
He needs to keep her safe for his sake,so i am hoping he won't hurt her.

Sid-He won't, waise bhi.I am sure he will try to strike some kind of deal ofcourse, we still have time.

Sana-Yea.

She waited a while and then said
"You go home and bring badi maa and Shyam here sidharth, i am worried about their safety,i don't think anyone is safe right now"

Sid-Ofcourse anything you need,i will go right away.
The bodyguard is right outside okay,any sign of problem just a push of button and he will be inside the room.

Sana-I know,thanks.

Sidharth hugged her for a brief moment and then left the building to go get her help.

Even on the way all he was thinking was
"Maa ko kidnap karke kya achieve karega ye aadmi?Aur bella ka is sb mein kya contribution hai"???

Aise kaise bella itna easily sb confidential chezon tak pahunchi?
Someone was indeed helping her.
But who???
Who can it be???