DOMINOS FALL WITH A FLICK!!!

I see the love Kaaya is getting and i am blessing you with her in every chapter as much as i can....so enjoy 😘
.
.
.
Sana was combing her hair and thinking about everything that has gone wrong with her recent choices.

Well the top one was letting shehbaaz be in Punjab alone.

She knew that was a bad idea...but she let that happen anyway.
And now she is sitting in her home with shriya scolding her for being so worried.

Shriya-Aur kar baal comb....ganji ho ja kar kar ke...you think that will make you feel better???

Sana shehbaaz is fine...trust me.

Sana*for the 100th time*How do you know?

Shriya-Coz i have talked to him okay.

As soon as shriya said it...she knew she fucked up.

Sana-Mujhe uska ek call bhi nahi aaya hai....why would he call you???

Shriya-Wo...wo..actually...teri mom ka aaya tha unhone krai thi usse baat....Maine hi kaha k kra do ,just to see if he is okay...taki tujhe tnsn na ho.

Sana-Toh tbse bole ja ri hai k wo theek hai ye bhi bta deti k kaise pta hai toh main relax ho jati.

Shriya-Wo maine socha mom ne mujhe call kiya sunegi toh teko shayad acha na lage.

Sana nodded, she understands why would she think like that and she let it go.

Sana-Kab aaega kuch bola hai?

Shriya-Kal wo aur badi maa dono aa rahe hain.

Sana could finally breathe again.She was thankful that they are going to come back soon.

She hugged shriya and said
"I have to get ready and leave for the shoot...toh jab tu clinic se free ho yahan aajana...kaaya will be here by 8 or 9...dinner sath karenge"

Shriya agreed and they decided to bid each other goodbye to continue with their work.

*WUTHERING HEIGHTS*

Sidharth was in his gym lifting weights and working up the sweat when his phone rang.

No one calls him while he is working out.
Its an unspoken rule.

He picked it up and saw Lisa's name flashing.

Sid picked it up reluctantly and said
"Hey beautiful....i am working out..can i call you later"

Lisa-Sure but i miss you babe...can you come over tonight.

Sid-Well ..tonight we are going as dates to my yatch party sweetheart.

Lisa-Oh yea...it totally skipped my mind...okay how about i am gonna go start getting ready and you can call me as soon as you are done working.

Sidharth didn't want to..but he wanted to not entertain her another second,so he said
"Sure sure...i will call you as soon as i am done working and then maybe we can find a cure for you missing me"

She giggled obnoxiously and he disconnected at once.
What a fucking waste of his time

He bathed and was currently sitting at the breakfast table, when both the ladies of the house arrived.

Sidharth stood up and touched both their feet.

Supriya-Jeete raho,vikas kahan hai?

Sid-Wo toh office nikal gya choti maa...main bhi bas ja hi raha hun naashta karke.

Naina-Shyam...shyam.

The servant instantly answered
"Ji madam"

Naina-Vikas naashta karke gya hai na???