WHAT IS LIFE WITHOUT LOVE.

SHEHBAAZ BADESHA
.
.
.

Shehbaaz was trying to get in touch with a magazine that wanted his sister on their cover....he works day in and day out but for what.

Money was never sabby's priority...he is the kind of man who lives for love and he believes that life is nothing without it.

Ever since he was a baby...sana has been guarding over him.

And right now when she is a top star and living all alone...he knows its his duty to stay by her side.

Sabby picked his phone up and dialled a no.

"Hello...han baby....aari ho...really...no its fine...don't you think we should tell her....fine....fine....love you too"

Shehbaaz looked at the watch and realized its time for Sana's medicine.

He went to her room and knocked on the door.
She answered and he entered inside to see her on a treadmill running like a maniac.

Shehbaaz ran and switched it off.

Sana glared and he scolded her
"Kya hai di...doctor jab kehta hai na k you need rest that means rest not run yourself to death...fuck sakes....stop this and go take your medicine...mujhe pta hai tum fir bhool gyi ho"

Sana knew he worries about her a lot and she hated confrontations....so she went to the nightstand and picked up her medicine and gulped it down with a glass of water.

Sabby smiled at her and pulled her cheeks
"Good girl...ab main ja ra hun...friends call kar rahe hain ....aap dinner kar lena and don't wait up for me...love you...bye"

Sana bid him goodbye and went back to her usual grind.

Shehbaaz left her there and called his lady love...
"Hanji....phle mujhe milo fir baad mein baki kaam...hanji i know...koi na"

He went to his room.
God bless sana for having a bungalow big enough k ek room mein kya chal raha hai dusre room wale ko pta na chale.

Ofcourse he will get caught someday but hey...what is life without love and what is love without risk!!!!