HERE WE ARE AGAIN!!!

NOTE-The way all characters are behaving, the way some are absent.The things that are not unveiling, all of them are happening for a reason.Like i always say,trust me i don't do anything without a reason.It will all make sense soon enough🥂
.
.
.

Sana was a little bit nervous for her show.The dress was a major confidence booster.She was hoping to see sidharth back stage and then perform.
It will be nice to have his compliments before going on stage.

There is something so powerful about the moment you feel beautiful from within and it never comes because of the clothes or the make up or the jewellery.

Its always the confidence. Confidence and happiness make you glow brighter than any highlighter out there

Sana was nervous ofcourse but kaaya was there to help her with any anxiety.

K-Yo baby...are you sure sidharth is gonna be here?Backstage i mean.

Sana-Well that is what he told me and i clearly instructed him to see me before sitting his ass down in the crowd.

"My ass is here to see you angel"

Kaaya laughed and high fived sidharth and said

"Well sana the ass you requested for is here,i can hold the door for 15 minutes tops so just over the top stuff okay"😂

Sana threw a hairbrush at her and she laughed and ran outside.

Sid-I take it from her mood that she has no idea vikas is gonna be here.

Sana kissed his lips and said
"Yup,she has no idea indeed.I don't want her rattled before i go on stage because she is my rock.Wo bigad gyi toh mic bhi fenk k maar skti hai"

Sid-i don't doubt that,now can you switch the better light please,i wanna see you in your full glamour queen.

Sana walked and switched on the lights to throw them on this Elie Saab's genius piece of work.

(This man and his work i swear😍)

Sid-Damn....you look beautiful. Turn around for me.

Sana twirled like a little girl and he kissed her again.

Sid-You are the most beautiful woman in this entire world.

Sana*smiling*-Don't flatter me too much sidharth.

Sid-Have you met you?You are drop dead gorgeous angel.

Sana smiled and thanked him.

"I love you"

Sid-Same doll,same.

Sid-Okay now before i lose my patience i am gonna go sit in the crowd and watch other idiots gawk at you.

Sana glared at sid and he raised his hands
"I won't do anything i promise,i will just pray for them to be dead. That's okay right"???

Sana-Much better.