NOT A PLAYER...I'M THE GAME

Sidharth shukla was not only one of the most wanted men in India...he was also sole heir to one of the biggest bussiness empire in India,KING of ASHOK ENTERPRISES.

His success story was no less than a bollywood movie script.

Sidharth lost his father really young ,so he had to grow up and take responsibility at a very young age.

He never complained about being burdened at such a young age with so much responsibility and his mom made sure he never failed at anything in life.

When you are raised by a queen..you are destined to become a king and that is what he always believed in.

For the world he may be a ruthless rich casanova that goes through women faster than women go through fashion magazines.

But sidharth at heart was still his mother's 10 yrs old son....the way he was being presented to the world by the media never bothered him.
He always wanted to be good only in the eyes of his loved ones...what the rest of the world is thinking never bothered him.

Right now sidharth is in his conference room talking about how to win over the Singapore deal.

"Yes...i heard you fine the first time....no my offer still won't change......sure you will get better prices but i dare you to find better quality"

And after few minutes of convincing.....sidharth single handedly closed the singapore deal and exhaled while switching off the call screen.

He buzzed his assistant in and when she entered she saw sidharth leaning back on his chair.
She went near him and said
"Do you need my help with anything sir"?

Sid smiled and said-Yes..ofcourse...i just closed a really big deal..so i want you to announce that everyone will get bonus this week and get me my coffee.

The girl nodded and before leaving the room she asked"anything else sir"???

Sid*smirking*Those lips wrapped around me...after I've had my coffee thank you very much.

The girl giggled and left the conference room to fulfil his orders.

This is what his life was...anything, anytime,anywhere.....sidharth shukla gets whatever he wants and what he cannot have he destroys.

He was about to breathe some air when his intercom buzzed,he pressed the button,it was his P.A.
"Sir...Miss Natasha is here,she wants to see you"

Sid hated women that get clingy after googling his net worth on phone and then pretended to care about him..he has been with many such women over the years and can read them like books.
He said
"Send her in"

Natasha came running and hugged him
"Hey handsome...your no.was out of reach i tried calling you par tum phone hi nahi le rahe they...so i called tina in your office and she helped me get in...tell your security to not do that to me again..jeez its embarrassing "

Sid thought to himself
*Jeez...classic actress*
He kissed her and said
"Doll,how about you wait for me at your place with what i like and once m done here...i will show you something you like"

She giggled obnoxiously and sid waved her goodbye.
When she was out of his sight ,he called his best friend
"Bhai...Natasha, code red...thnx man"

He picked the intercom and spoke
"Bella..can you plz put Natasha Ramchandran in blacklist,tell guards if she ever tries to enter taze her"

He sat back in his seat and thought about the fact that women can never love a man that has no benefit to provide and he doesn't have any respect for such women.