TRYING TO CATCH MY BREATH!!!!

It was finally wedding season and kaaya and girls were really busy shopping and making plans.

What were vikas and sidharth doing???

Working,hiring other people to shop and ofcourse being with their ladies.

Vikas was still the same,still running on kaaya's every call.
Still doing all that she says.

As for sidharth, he was really happy.
Sana was over the darkness, she was about to sign a big banner deal and let's not forget she was going to meet his mother right after the wedding.

Although kaaya has absolutely no problem in getting along with that woman but for sana it was still tricky.

K-Yar ye assistant kisi kaam ki nahi hai nayi.

Sana-Antara???

K-Antara ka mukhda bigaadne ka dil.kar raha hai mera by god😂.

Sana-Uff ye comedy,hua kya?

K-Yar teri aur meri combined saas ne kuch dena tha us gadhi ko bola tha collect karle,pta ni kahan reh gyi hai.

Sana said nothing.

K-Still scared of her?

Sana-Not exactly but first meet utna bhi sahi nahi gya hamara.

K-It was fine yar,tu aise hi bolti hai.

Sana-Well we don't...

K-I told you na it was great,shut up.

Oh let me tell you about the first and unplanned meeting of sana and her mother in law at the jewellers as she took kaaya for shopping being her acting mother in law kyunki her real saas toh is in jail....a really sweet gesture by the way.

*Flashback*
K-Akele nahi jaungi yar...i need someone's opinion.

Sana-Toh wo kyun aa ri hain?Isn't she the queen of the castle?She has people for all the things,why not this?

K-Come on now...she is more like you in many things i observed.

Sana*gasp*I don't know if i should be offended or not???

K-I am serious, she equally hates being friendly to new people...she hates people that are lazy,she hates anyone that can cause troubles to her or the ones she love...reminds you of someone i know???

Sana*rolling her eyes*Okay but i don't wanna be with her until i know what to say...what am i suppose to say?

K-Hmm lets see...hi Mrs.shukla your son is a beast in bed..oh he is so gooodddd i can barely walk 😂😂😂

Sana threw a pillow at her face.

K-Joking...joking...just greet her and talk about jewellery and which one looks prettier on me.

Sana-Yea yea all about you my lord..now get your ass out the door.

K-So that means you are coming????
Sana-Yup..but you owe me big time.

K-Thank you thank you...i love you.

Sana-I know and also you are buying me the maid of honour dress for your bachelorette.

K-Done..and you are planning the party?

Sana*smiling*Ofcourse on the way.

K-Lets go buy some gold and diamond with your future mother in law then...hey i never asked you this...she will be your mother in law right?

Sana waited a while to form her answer and then she said

"Phle possible nahi lgta tha but now i can't imagine a single scenario where i don't see him with me in future"