NOT GOOD AT GOODBYES!!!

Why is she not taking my calls????Sidharth was in his penthouse with his phone on the counter and scotch on the rocks in one of his hand.

The other one was being used to pull on his hair to be precise.

Itne calls kiye hain..aur shehnaaz hai k ek bhi nahi utha rahi.

Is ldki ki dikkat kya hai?Itna nakhra.

Itni kaise busy hai...ek second call uthake bolne mein kitna hi waqt lgta hai.

He was thinking of what he should do next???Suddenly he decided to call Kaaya just to confirm ke sana akhir busy kahan hai?

K-Hello.

Sid-Hey Kaaya... can i talk to you for a second?

K-Sure..what's up?

Sid-Where is sana i can't seem to get to her.

K*smiling*Mtlb mujhe call kiya bhi toh sana ke bare mein puchne ke liye...wah matlabi duniya.

Sid-Come on yar...wo calls nahi le rahi meri...so i thought i should ask you if she is busy somewhere.

K-She can be busy..but i assure you its not because of work..coz i handle that and she is leaving tmrw toh koi kaam nahi hai aaj usey...kyun?You did something dumb again kya?

Sid*offended*Excuse me...when have i ever done something dumb?

K-Dude...you've seen the women you've dated in the past...haha

Sid wanted to argue but most of the women he dated were pretty faces with zero brains so k was probably right.

K-She told me she is gonna see you for coffee today..toh agar wo phone nahi le rahi hai toh kuch gdbd toh hui hai sidharth...want me to check up with her for you?

Sid-You are the sweetest K,but i think i am gonna go see her for myself...if she is avoiding me i wanna know the reason.

K-ooh i smell a cat fight.

Sid-Girls get into cat fight...i will probably call her out on her drama and and then she will probably tell me to go fuck myself.

K-Aww look at that...you know her so well.

Sid-Know maybe..understand i wish...K tell me something...wo sbke sath hi aisi hai or i am an exception.

K-Here is what you need to know about sana...if she is all smiles with you,she must not really like you par agar sana tumse naraz ho rahi hai..that right there means you matter to her.
Wo sbse gussa nahi hoti.

Sid was so thankful that he called K before he called sana again...she is so positive.

Sid-Thanks K,i owe you one.

K-No issues...sb vasool karungi...par jab mera man hoga..abhi k liye jao jung ldo jaake...all the best.

Sidharth disconnected,drank what was left in the glass and picked the keys up to go confront sana.

Akhir pta toh chale k ye majra kya hai?

With this determination..sidharth started driving to Sana's place.Enough of this hiding..she will have to tell him what is up with this cold shoulder.
.
.
.

Sana was in her room having red wine and cursing men and their entire clan.

Sana-Stupid hormonal gorillas with their dumb flirting thinking oooh i am the hottest,every girl wants a piece of me.

She took a sip and then stood in front of a mirror.

Sana-We we we we we......she is not that pretty...ahahah...khud ki shakal dekhi hai aisa lgta hai painting khrab kar di ho kisi ne paani dal ke..gadha...ullu ka pattha.