TOO MUCH OF HAPPINESS!!!

Sidharth was looking so focused with his fingers covered in paint and sana almost tired from sitting in the same position.

Sid-Just few more seconds love and then i will be done.

Sana smiled and closed her eyes for a second.She needs to stretch as soon as he allows because now she realized that this wasn't that great of an idea to do after travelling.

Not long after her thinking she will pass out,he smiled and said

"Its done"

Sana-Show me.

Sid stopped her.

"Before you see this...just know that no amount of art can do justice to how you actually look. You are so beautiful angel.Its just an attempt to make you happy that's it"

Sana kissed his lips and the moment she saw the painting her eyes started to sweat.

He is so fucking talented.

Sid-Do you like it?
Sana hugged him and whispered

"Its beautiful...God you are so frkn talented sidharth...i really hope there is another painting in the gifts for me.I want to decorate my entire bedroom walls with these"

(You will get to see the painting don't worry)

Sid-Well i do have one for you for our anniversary, but you will have to wait until morning for that.

Sana-Ofcourse love.

He wiped his fingers and kept it aside to dry.

Sana stretched her body and he smiled.

"Do you feel better now"

Sana hugged him and said

"I do now"

Sidharth smiled and kissed her as they dropped into the fort.

He slid his hand under the sheets to grab her bare body.

And the touch made him sigh in relief.

He looked at her tired eyes and decided to go against his animal instinct.

Sana was anticipating something else when he kissed her forehead and said

"Well ,we do have time on us so how about i cuddle you tonight and we can visit the sex some other time when my fingers can really pay attention to you"

She chuckled.

Sana-I swear the way you talk..i don't any woman can resist you..why are you such a charmer?

Sid-Umm i don't know i suppose you get some credit for this.

Sana-How?

Sid-See i was used to being mean to every one i talked to.But when you and i started talking i was so amazed with your responses, its like i said to myself

"Sidharth beta,sarcasm chod aur charm shuru karde..ye aise ni hath aayegi"

Sana-So you did all of the transformation for me?

Sid-Well yea...and also if you leave me i will not have to practice for another woman you know smart move...aah aah sorry sorry sana...aaaaaoooowwww stop biting me woman.

Sana had her claws deep in his skin and he was laughing crying at the same time.

She tackled him and said in his ears

"You are not getting another woman babyboy...so don't test my patience with these stupid dialogues"

Sid surrendered-Fine i am so sorry doll,can you stop riding me now.I mean i am not complaining but we might have a bit of a problem if you keep ru...