CALM BEFORE THE STORM!!

This story is all about damages and secrets so we will do it little by little.
Happy reading!!!

Omg omg omg.....if this is not sidnaaz fan's ultimate drug i don't know what is....gaaaaaa....baby always comes through....i am so proud of her for doing this despite dogs barking😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

i am so proud of her for doing this despite dogs barking😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

THE FACT THAT HE IS WEARING WHAT MY LOVE MESSI GAVE A LIFE TO...IS REALLY CREAMING MY CORNS😍😍😍😍TWO OF THE MEN I ADMIRE....❤❤❤❤

❤❤❤❤

.
.
.

Sana was in that dumb party sitting with her date..which was not going that great..but then again she hasn't exactly been trying.
She tried to reach for the wine glass on the table.
Anand-Here...take this.
Sana*smiling*Thank you.
Anand-If you don't mind me asking miss shehnaaz, are you feeling comfortable??
Sana-No no...i am absolutely fine..why are you asking???
Anand-Well usually when someone accepts to be my date,i expect them to atleast start a conversation with me once...i mean i am old fashioned so may be i am asking for too much.

Sana*immediately*No no..plz...i am sorry..its just that,its been a while since I've been on dates so....i assure you i am feeling absolutely okay and you are a gentleman.

Anand smiled and with the ice breaking, they started talking to each other about all sorts of things....about each other's personal projects.

Sana liked this man and the way he was having a conversation with her without being intimidated....it feels good.

They were talking comfortably and the night was going good.

But for Sidharth, its like a bomb was just dropped on his head.
He had no idea what to say to that statement.

His mother knew about it and hid it from him and now this man again said the same thing with conviction.

Sid-Uncle...aap kya bol rahe hain?

Uncle-I know..this might sound like a lot of information for you but trust me when i say this...i knew your dad very closely beta....you think a heart condition is that unnoticeable....he cannot die of a heart attack....and even if he did..why didn't they let the doctors reconfirm it.
I kept telling your mother to let the doctors examine it but she was so belligerent....she didn't pay any attention to what i was saying.
And even many times after that she requested me to not bring it up.