HACKING THE SACK!!!

Happy Independence Day to all of you!!!

Happy reading babies!
.
.
.

Every relationship has that point where they feel like they are going to take the next step.
But no proper setting is visible most of times.

This is why i always say most young men and women in India are not abstaining from sex  because of the moral compass,but the lack of opportunity and the scarcity of places of confidentiality is another major reason.

For sidharth and shehnaaz, that time was approaching.
They are feeling really good about their dynamics these days and working on their insecurities.

Sana is starting for their jewellery line and sidharth has already took her overnight staying stuff to his penthouse.

He was so over the fucking moon about this.
But wait, when you have been out of the game for so long,what do you do to make sure it goes well?Higher the stakes,worse the stress.

He knows how to master pleasure but the thing is,she isn't a one night stand,she is the woman he loves.

Its stressful for him,he feels like his reputation is down the line,what if he isn't able to please her?
What if its been too long and he is done before they even begin???

Oh god,sidharth will kill himself if that happens.

Although he knows they won't be able to perfect his craft immediately but he knows if they are going to spend two or three nights together, it will happen.

He is ofcourse too smitten to think about what if his mother decides to spy and find out she has been spending nights with him.

He was not concerned about any of these things right now,all he wishes for is sana to be happy while she will work because we all know what happened the last time they were working together.

Anyways,this is how sidharth is dealing with the mission clicking boots!

Shehnaaz was also doing no better mentally.
You would think that the ice princess will not care,but it was quite the opposite.
Ever since the confession happened she has been worried that her weird attitude will fuck this up.

Although sidharth isn't any better with his overbearing possessiveness but hers were more psychological deep issues and the fact that no one knew why she behaved like this was another bad thing.

Sana knew kaaya is not the person for these kind of things.
Kaaya thinks of sex like the most casual thing on the planet.
Sana won't like for it to be casual,she wants it to be pretty meaningful.

So she went to the sensible one in her group.

Sana called shriya and went down to her office.

And right now sana was trying to tell her about all her problems while she was sitting down on one of her chairs.

Shriya-Welcome miss gill,i take you are here because of something bothering you.

Sana-Wow,you are good....you should do this for a living.

Shriya-Sana ,this won't work agar tu roleplay ni karegi..plz.

Sana-Fine!!!!

Shriya-So Miss Gill,can i please know why are you here???

Sana-Well,me and my boyfriend are getting real close and i think its about time i took him to bed...but i don't know how to do it with the one you love,i can show any guy good time but fuck i can't and don't know how to make someone feel loved?I mean,sex is sex right....how to make it romantic.