FOR THE NIGHT IS DARK AND FULL OF THRILLERS!!!

Someone commented that every title of my chapter can be a book title and i haven't stopped thinking about it ever since🤪.

This is one is a GOT reference though i tweaked it a bit🥂🙌
.
.
.

Sana was sleeping when the room service knocked on the door.

She stood up...arm feeling better than yesterday.

Sana-Come in.

The man entered and kept the packages on the bed and left .

It had a little note to it.She picked it up and it read
"Well here lies the solution to your every problem....don't make me wait too much doll"

She opened the package to come face to face with a beautiful bell sleeve dress with matching peep toe sandals.

Sana laughed at how smart he played

Sana laughed at how smart he played.Covered sleeves and not really touching the wound.

She took it out of the package and kept it by the sofa.

She still has time to she dialled kaaya and in few seconds kaaya picked it up.

Sana-Hey.
K-Hey babe...how are you?Dikha wound dikha.

Sana slid to the right a bit and kaaya gasped.

K-How are you supposed to shoot with that thing?

Sana-Actually the wound is healing pretty fast K.....they said they will alter some dresses and make a few changes but everything else can be managed.

K-Hmm well take care alright.

Sana-Yea ofcourse....tu bta,why you look so cheery?

K-Oh yar sana i heard the most funniest argument today while i was shopping.

Sana-Han?

K-Han yar..there was this girl who was there shopping for lingerie with her boyfriend okay...and whatever she would chose he will either say its too expensive or not good.