BREAK OF A NEW DAWN!!!

The new theme for final round is announced,its linked on my announcements and your girl will soon get started on it.
Incase you haven't read the previous one...the book is called SHADES OF LOVE🤗

Lets go give some views first and then start reading okay❤

This is not a sidnaaz chapter...i want the side stories to progress a bit more so that in future we can focus on sidnaaz more..okay!!!
.
.
.

Sidharth woke up with a really good mood. This entire week was a good week for him,both business and pleasure. He was right now having breakfast with his mom and choti maa while vikas was telling them about something interesting coming up.

Vikas-So maa,badi maa....jaisa ki aap sab jaante hain ke mera janamdin aa raha hai,so i was thinking about what to do this year?

Supriya-Didi...dekh rahe ho,planning bhi kar li aur theme bhi soch liya bas humare paas formality ke liye aa raha hai.

Naina-Vikas mere bache...why don't you go ahead and do it and not tell us...it will be a great surprise for all of us nahi?

Sid-Please no mom...aap achi trh jaante ho is aadmi ko...theme hoga satsang and we will all have to wear bright orange peppy  clothes...no thankyou.

They all laughed when vikas shouted
"Haha...very funny...but for your information i wanted to include kids from our orphanage and throw them a  disney theme party..you know bounce house...hiring jokers..that sort of thing"

They all loved the idea and instantly approved it.
Naina-Beta...what do you have planned for adults?

Sid-Han..kyuki maa ko is umar mein bouce karte dekhna mujhe bilkul acha idea nahi lg raha.

The three of them laughed while naina glared at her son.

Vikas-Wo maa i was thinking ke hum log close knit function hi karlete hai..the basic one..i mean.

Sid-Even then it will be a 200 people gathering, you know that right?

Vikas nodded...what is the absolutely worst part about being born in a wealthy family.

NO FUCKING PRIVACY.

A close knit function means 200 people...where ever you go people follow and ofcourse media was a bitch too.

There is a reason vikas goes to the soup kitchen for homeless every week, that is the only place media and shallow people don't ever come to.

He was grateful to be able to help people in need.

Have you noticed how poor people never made it to news unless they are dying,commit a crime or do something extreme.
Vikas thinks a lot about this...he really wanted to be able to help the people in need.

They all agreed to the plans and and decided to carry on with their day.

Sidharth and vikas left for work while naina and supriya decided to go attend a housewarming party they were invited to.
.
.
.

In the Grace Mansion...things were not too great.But then again..this is sana we are talking about...bechari ka hardships se pta ni kya waasta hai?

Aaj fir ye nayi musibat aa gyi hai.

Sana-K,i don't get it...he lied to us and i am still giving him his money back like every single penny, then why the hell am i supposed to pay fine?