DRAG ME TO YOUR HELL!!!

Sana was on the set of her movie and it was about to be done today.

She will get to go home in three days and ofcourse her injury is almost recovered....nothing a little makeup and ointments can't fix.

How i wish i could say the same about her and sidharth's friendship. But it couldn't be worse.

Sidharth has not been in touch with her at all ever since he left.

And if y'all think she fucked manik after that...NO!

She didn't felt like fucking anyone to be clear after she lost her only friend.

"No one stays"

She kept thinking about that.She told sidharth clearly that she needed him and also that love ruins friendship. Then why would he be like this?
Why would he confess something that he full well knew will ruin their relationship.

Sana was really sad but that doesn't mean she will go back to him.Why would she?

People come people go...that is the rule of life.

She closed her eyes and tried to focus back on her work...it wasn't easy but she knows what is important and right now that only includes work.

She was going to finish this.She will shop tomorrow entire day and then sana will head back home to shriya,kaaya and warm hugs of badi maa.

People who don't expect anything from her in exchange for her affection.

She started to work and hopefully she will finish today in style and ofcourse then she can relax and let lose before she leaves to India.
.
.
.

The atmosphere of sid's office was pretty stressful today.Its been like that ever since he came back and only some of it has to do with his heartbreak.

What can be bigger than that?

Let me tell you in flashback...go see what happened after he came back to India and ofcourse tried to get to the black book of debt.

*Flashback*

Sidharth was going through breakup symptoms while having a heartbreak.

People sometimes think its the same but they are very different.
In both good and bad ways.

But his heart was aching.Sidharth opened his phone to scroll through the pictures he had of her.

Tons of them...some from the shoot and others from gram.He was so mad at her.
For what?

It will take him some time to be the bigger person but right now all he wants is to leave this behind.

Sidharth blocked her contact and blocked her socials from his phone.

He has to start somewhere right?

Upon reaching home,sidharth just went to meet his mother and after excusing himself for being tired,he left her bedroom and went to sleep.

Sleep was not coming easy to him..that was for sure but what can a man do.
You have to wait for it to be over.

Sidharth connected the music and let the voice of Sam Smith put him to ease.

Music sings our truth sometimes and it was eating him alive.

Sidharth knew it will take him some time but ofcourse he is going to turn it into something else entirely.