ONE TRUE DESIRE!!!

Sidharth was rattled because of the chances there were that sana would be hurt or worse.

He was trying to tell himself that it won't come to that but he knows what that man was capable of,and the only good thing that happened to him while this whole mess was created was...Sana's mom was home.

She was drugged so heavy that the man who bought her in said,she was placed inside by two people.

They gave her some water and told her to sleep because they can't possibly be out here telling her
"Hey aunty acha hua aap aagye,aapni beti kidnap hogyi hai"

So naturally they decided to figure out what to do now that sana has practically fucked it all up by being mahan aatma.

Sidharth was with aayush and vikas talking about his next step.

Sid-Mujhe ye aadmi chahiye, for every wound he inflicts on Sana,he will.pay.

Vikas-Karega kya bhai ab?I mean we can't agree to his terms but we can't do anything without ensuring Sana's saftey.

Aayush-He plans on leaving with all money and bella via cruise and you know once he will be in international water,it will be really hard to get a hold of him.
He will be gone for good.

Vikas-I think we should call the police sidharth.

Sid-No...no...even the risk of him finding out is too much.
I am not taking any chance, wo pakda bhi jaye par agar last second wo sana ko nuksan pauncha de toh?
I want sana safe.

Sidharth's eyes were again filled with tears.

Sid-Fuck....m so scared bhai.
I fucking hope she is okay.I can't lose her,i can't.
Its all my fault.
Ye investigation hoti hi nahi toh acha hota.

Vikas hugged sidharth and said

"Nahi bhai,teri koi glti nahi hai.We will all go and deal with this alright"

Sid-How?We don't even know where is he hiding them?

Aayush-We do know one thing.
Its drive distance from here..that is why it took sana very little time to go and for her mother to come back.
Worst case scenario,we will go ahead and attack the area once we zoom in on it.

Sid-And how do we do that?

Aayush-By calling him.
I will.have someone trace his calls and see the area of the signal.

Sid-Its safe right?

Aayush-pretty much.

Sid-Okay then,lets do this.
What should i say?

Aayush-you text and say call me,i want to confirm something.
Then ask him a bunch of what ifs and stall for atleast one minute to find him.

Sid-Okay.

Vikas-Bhai i know its hard but plz...don't be emotional. That man is a sadist...he enjoys pain.
The weaker you will sound,the worse he will make you feel.

Sid-Alright.

He knew that was right.
So he texted him and looked at vikas.
"And now we wait"

They were saying something when kaaya came rushing in.

K-Sidharth look what i found,sana was trying to write you a letter on this piece of paper.

Sid took the piece of paper from her and with trembling hands saw his name outside.

Sid-She wrote it for me?

K-She tried to,kuch smj nahi aaya hogi bechari ko.
Tbhi toh kaat kaat ke baar baar likh rahi thi...dekh.