EVERYTHING HAS A PRICE!

Sidharth was at his mansion, in his home gym,with tv blasting off some songs that he had no idea who played,may be the house keeping.

He was on his third set of bench press,when his eyes went to the screen and he saw her again,those lips,those eyes,they were not leaving his mind ever since he saw her first time on the screen.

He had seen her in advertisements also,but a busy man like him doesn't have much time to watch anything literally.

Sidharth was a workaholic and whatever time is left,he uses that for his pleasure purposes.

But ofcourse he was an admirer of beautiful faces and what better way to find them then the film industry.

Sidharth chooses his flavour of the month like a kid chooses his meal of the day i.e,the best option available.

He doesn't goes out of the way to impress any woman,he never needed to.Most of them just come running whenever he sends them so much as an invitation.

Some people believe him to be a womanizer but he called himself a connoisseur of beauty.

Sidharth has never bothered or used any good woman to put it the right way.
All his fiascos include women that are ready to date him without him even going there to ask them or they have their own agendas,before he sleeps with them he always warns them about there being no future of their relationship but like many other women with MOTHER TERESA SYNDROME, they also thought they could change him and were left heartbroken.

He doesn't feel bad about someone who was warned about the consequences still decided to bump their heads in the wall,it was their call not his.

He stopped working out and sat down on the bench to cool down a bit.

He clicked her picture and sent it to his guy...soon he will have all her details, even her likes and dislikes on his office table so that he wouldn't have to waste much of his time trying to figure her out.
He calls it the PLANNING before the RAID.

He gulped some water and dialled another number from his phone.

He called Vikas and after a while he picked up.

Sid-Bhai..kahan hai yar,mera kaam hua?

Vikas-Yes man...code red completed ,you are free from Natasha.

Sid-Thank you,you're the best.

Vikas-Yea yea i know,sun.

Sid-Yea.

Vikas-Kab tak you will keep fucking these random chicks to try and forget her dude...its been years.

Sid-Bro plz...i don't wanna talk about it,just come home so we can have dinner together okay.

Vikas gave up and mumbled "okay,see you".

(Well ofcourse i am not telling you the past of either of them so soon😜....for now lets see what code red means)

Code red in simple terms means,"The woman is bad news.....plz get rid of her permanently"

It had 3 stages.

1. You send a gift and an apology card that tells them you won't be able to be with them because you don't think they are meant for each other other than sex now they have started to get feelings for you.

2. If this won't stop a woman from contacting you,second step will be to block all her contacts and socials and warn the security that they don't wanna ever see her again,WHAT KIDS THESE DAYS ARE CALLING "GHOSTING".

3. And the last one was very elaborate script that involved vikas as a supporting actor...what they do is they tell the women
"Wo aapse bahut pyar karta hai...itna k jaise hi uski maa ne kaha k aaj ke baad tu us ldki se nahi milega, bcoz i have already chosen your wife...toh he revolted,par wo apni maa se bahut pyar karta hai isliye plz i beg you aap uski life se chali jao..kyunki usse toh ye hoga nahi"
Poor women think they are helping a son make amends with his mother,coz the entire country knows Mrs.Shukla was not the woman you wanna have a beef with.