REAL EYES REALIZE REAL LIES!!!

Sana was feeling the effects of drugs in her system.Well she is not really complaining.

After all no one wants to feel the aftereffects of an injury sober.

She was not looking forward to the whole sober and in pain experience.

She knows kaaya must have been informed by sidharth, but shriya must be worried.

So she called shriya after much efforts of trying to sound fine..she disconnected the call.

Sana closed her eyes to go back to sleep again.
Fuck everything she needs rest.

She nuzzled her nose on the pillow next to her face, and a waft of paco rabbane hit her in the face.

(Men that smell god are a gift i swear😍)

She closed her eyes and thought sidharth must have left somewhere around the night.

Not to be the bitch...but wtf is wrong with sana nahi?She knows what he smells like but still thinks its all friendly.
Ahm...friends my ass.

Sorry...idr udr nikal jati hun kbhi kbhi...continue plz.

Sana will be fine..its just the left hand although she has never tried doing things with one.

She mumbled to herself
"So...today's gonna be a challenge sana...fml!

She tried to get up and immediately cursed as the pain shot through her arm.

Sidharth opened the door and saw sana trying to get up.He ran to where she was and helped her up.

Sid-What were you thinking woman?Sit still....you will start bleeding if you strain more.

Sana*closing her eyes*Oh i am sorry that my kidneys work and i have to go to the bathroom.

Sidharth was awkward instantly and guilty..lets not forget the guilty ofcourse.

"Oh..yea..ofcourse..i am..i am sorry..come on,i will help you with it"

Sana gave her a wtf look and said
"Sidharth as much as i am happy that you are being a good friend,i am sorry but bathroom is not a space i will share with you"

Sid*smirking*Always thinking about the worst aren't you?Relax doll...i wanna gonna help you up and chauffer you to the door.

Sana-Nah its fine....thank you..although some painkillers will be terrific if you got them on you.

Sid-I do...but we have to get some food into you first.....are you sure you'll be fine?

Sana nodded and closed the door.
While sidharth ordered breakfast and looked at God for some sort of sign on how to do this.

He has a woman to enquire and aayush is here,he can't leave sana alone...not because he thinks she won't be able to survive on her own but because that is all he will be thinking about if she will be alone.

Sidharth knew only one way to go about this.

You know how you know you're fucked by the world's most complicated yet satisfying feeling "LOVE".
That you would do something you never would have done otherwise for another person.

The food arrived and he kept it at the table and after taking her sweet time...sana came and sat on the bed.

She looked in pain and that was killing sidharth. She is like this because of him.

Ooh he is going to kill the bastard responsible.

Sidharth served her food and watch sana struggle to eat a bit....well mostly spillage was the issue.You need the other one to hold the fort down while you eat with right,if you know what i mean.