PAIN CONNECTS FASTER THAN HAPPINESS!!!

My final round of competition is here....so no updates until i post there which will be on 28th....so plz add the book SHADES OF LOVE to your libraries and wait for the os...once i post that.
Updating will resume back to usual....i love you guys🤗

Happy reading babies.
.
.
.

Shehnaaz was on her bed thinking about what she just heard.

Her project is produced by sidharth shukla?

Pta hai kisi damaged insan ki sbse bdi pehchan kya hai?

Wo acchai se darta hai....kyunki wo nahi maan skta k koi uske sath bina kisi agenda ke acha kar raha hai.

She was lying on her bed with music of lana del rey in the background.

Summertime sadness is a song that can feed your depression and give you one at the same time...its like a siren singing.

She closed her eyes and missed the person that can talk her through the days of self doubt.....shriya.

Sana wanted to talk to her...i mean she thinks she does.
She was contemplating telling kaaya that she is ready to meet shriya but knowing kaaya she will force it out of her and she still has doubts so sana decided to meet shriya just before she leaves the country ,that way she will have time to be absolutely certain if she  is over it by now or not.

Sana raised the volume of the music and decided to check the social media to see what is going on with the world.
She barely posts anything...people love her nonetheless but she hated the amount of attention at once is on you when you post,that is why she mostly gave that job to kaaya...kaaya runs her entire world in a way.

She texted kaaya to come stay with her tonight, she needs to discuss the dark thoughts with someone before it takes over her.

Sana popped her pill and closed the phone back down...she just wants to believe for once that someone is nice to her without any malice.
Well easier said than done right.
.
.
.

Sidharth was thinking why haven't he heard from shehnaaz?

His ego was in shatters....har bar phle msg karna ab inhe pareshan karne lga hai....par ego ego khelne ke chakkar mein jo dil dukh raha hai uska kya.

He tried working out to distract him but 40 minutes after running and heavy weights lifting he realized this was not going to work for him.

Sidharth wiped his brow and decided to talk to the only man who understands him.

He knocked on his door and vikas answered.

Sid-Bhai...i need to talk.

Vikas was in between of something, he could tell because his reading glasses were on.

Vikas-Kya hua???Sab theek hai na?

Sid-May be...i don't know..but i need to talk to you about it.

Vikas removed his glasses and decided to entertain his brother for a while.

Vikas-Bol...kya hua tujhe?

Sid-Aapne kaaya ko message de diya tha na?

Vikas-Ofcourse bhai...usne shehnaaz ko bol diya hoga abhi tak..kyun???You want to back out?

Sid-Nahi...wo baat nahi hai...but then why haven't i heard anything from her???No text...not even a simple thankyou?

Vikas wanted to pull his cheeks but he stopped himself.