CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE!!!

Where the hell is she???

Sidharth was roaming the streets at this ungodly hour because sana is not at her mansion,her phone is off and most importantly, she doesn't have her wallet.

It was lying on sidharth's table, right next to the file.
That stupid fucking file..which ruined eveything.

File ruined it or he did???

He doesn't wanna imagine what her brain must be going through, because of that document.
And the place it was opened especially.

She must be thinking he enquired about her controversy to use them against her or something.
She is already so afraid of trusting and sidharth realizes the impact this file can have on her mind and their relationship ofcourse.

He called kaaya again,being hopeful that maybe this time sana will be there.

Sid-Hello.

K-Yea sidharth,any news?

Sid-No...damn it Kaaya. I am this close to calling cops,tell me some place she can be that we haven't looked.

K-I don't know sidharth....sana doesn't go anywhere with us...and we don't ask her much when she wants to be alone..this is bad dude..real bad,you better find her soon.

Sid-What?Why?

K-Sana has anxiety and panic attacks are also a problem.
She needs her medication regularly.
She forgot to take it today,if something triggers her real bad she will lose it.
Its really bad sidharth,you have to think of somewhere she can be.

Sidharth mumbled profanities under his breath and closed his eyes.

Where can she be???
And why didn't she tell him about these medications.

He called her number again and still voicemail.
Reluctantly sidharth recorded a voicemail

"Sana,its me...look i know what happened and i am so sorry right now about it.I promise you i burned every single page of that stupid file...i swear angel i haven't used anything from that file to manipulate you...i haven't even read the file entirely....please just please talk to me once,or just return home okay...everyone is worried, don't do this to my heart sana...plz ghar aa jao"

He sat inside his car and was banging his fist on the steering.

"Fucking idiot...why the hell would you keep that file in your study"

He made a note about confronting his mother after he goes back home,he needs answer as to why she did this.

His phone rang,it was shriya.

Sid-Hello.

Shriya-Sidharth,i don't know where sana is,lekin ek cheez hai jo usko dhoondhne mein hamari help kar skti hai.

Sid-What?

Shriya-She has no money and sana hates crowds...is there any place where a celebrity can enjoy seclusion without using money....do you guys have some spot or something.

And it striked sidharth.

Sid-Thankyou shriya,i will.call you as soon as i will find her.

He drove like a maniac to the place they had their takeout dinner,on the magical night.

He remembers sana asking him,about people never coming to this place and how it can be a good thinking spot.

He should have guessed it earlier but better late than never right.

In her mansion,kaaya and shriya were equally worried about the fact that sana was not contacting them.

K-Do you think i did right by telling sidharth about Sana's anxiety.