I JUST WANT YOUR LOVING!!!

The needy sana was in full action. She was really feeling this new vibe.I mean even though that bet winning thing was in her mind but she was actually getting comfortable with the way sidharth was treating her.

It was day two of her new persona and by the way, she was still sleeping in sidharth's bed and if felt really nice.

She adjusted herself and bend herself a bit more and sidharth immediately jumped.

Sana-What?

Sid-Angel,i know you are not well but i am still a man,stop throwing it back on me or we are going to have some serious trouble???

Sana-It took her sometime but when she did get it,she turned to face him and whispered really slow.

"I don't know what you mean,i was just getting comfortable"

Sid*mumbling*A little too much.

Sana-Do you have a problem with me sleeping with you?I can always go sleep on the couch,actually wait i will go sleep on the couch.

She was about to go but he pinned her down.

Sid*slowly*Don't make me use force to keep you here doll.

Sana*sassy*Ooo i am so scared daddy,plz don't hit me.

His pupils dilated as soon as she hit him with that.For her it was supposed to be a sarcastic remark but sidharth was about to act up.

He groaned and stepped away from sana.

She was confused.

Sana-What??
Sid-I am coming in a second,tum so jao.
Sana-But where are you going?
Sid-To the bathroom woman just sleep okay.

He ran and she still had no idea as to why that happened.

Sana was holding her stomach because it was being a bitch again.
Bloody mary is really set to punish her for something.

She closed her eyes and tried to distract herself but sidharth's phone was constantly buzzing.

That ding sound was giving her a headache so she decided to switch the damn thing off but as she held it,she saw 3 more new texts on the screen and all of them were of a woman whose name was not on the screen.

Sana was not the one to spy on her boyfriend but she was right now the woman who was hormonal and changing her ways to show just how typical she can be so naturally she was jealous as hell.

Why the hell is this woman texting his man at this ungodly hour.Also she could see some of her texts from the text window and none of them were okay to send to a casual friend.

She decided that drama needs to happen and so she awaited her boyfriend who was right now in the washroom.

The moment sidharth came outside he saw the way she was looking at him.

Sid-Hey love,why are you up?I thought we were sleeping?

Sana*smiling*Ahan...i was trying to but your other girlfriend keeps bothering me.

Sid*shocked*Han?My other what now?

Sana-Girlfriend sidharth, who is she???

She showed his phone to him and he looked at the screen to conclude that he also has no idea who that woman was.

Sid-I swear to you i have no idea who this is.

Sana-Well i am not saying anything,just please open her texts and show them to me.

Sid-You could have done that yourself doll...i don't keep it locked,you know that.

Sana-I know,there are certain boundaries i don't cross.I want you to show me.