HURRICANE HITS HARD!!!

The afterglow of love making was so visible on Sana's face.
It caused issues ofcourse, the work environment was ruined.
And if that wasn't enough, she had love bites scattered all over her body.

At one point sana had to wear a slit gown and her inner thigh had a red mark which was so hard to explain to any of the makeup artist except her asking politely if it could be covered.

She was mad at sidharth for not being so careful but,when she scolded him in the break time sana was shown just a beautiful view of his back where he had so many claw marks its was embarrassing.

Sid just replied to this with his usual cockiness
"Well,i was going to ask you how was your experience, but again...we all have the proof,asking you will be embarrassing"

All she could say in return was "shut up"

Sidharth was so very much enjoying looking at her awkward face.

While spitting instructions he will causally make her uncomfortable with some snippet from previous night.

For example, there was a shot for which she needed to be on the floor and sidharth shouted directions at her

"Miss gill can you please bend you right leg a bit,yes very nice, now stretch the other to the side, the little bit....perfect"

She wanted to punch him ofcourse, but bechari sana apna professional mode off nahi karna chahti thi.

Sana-is this good enough for you mr.shukla?

Sid-Ofcourse, i will manage.

He winked at her and she fake gagged at his face.

After the shoot was over officially, sidharth called sana in to sign a few documents.

*ahm ahm*Documents, my ass!

As soon as she entered he locked the door behind her.
Sidharth nuzzled his nose in her neck and inhaled deeply.

"Ummm..god i love your scent..what was it again"?

Sana-Lemon verberna.

Sid kissed her neck softly and she moaned.

He chuckled and said
"Your neck smells different from the rest of your body,you are such a goddess i swear"

She pressed her fingers in his hair and he kissed her.
Against the door,with her hair bunched up and his one has slithering on her bare thigh.

She playfully bit his tongue and he gasped.

He raised his eyebrows and she sheepishly smiled

"Sorry,got carried away"

Sid kissed her forehead and unlocked the door.

He joined there foreheads and whispered
"When am i going get you all for myself, i know we both have things to do but please doll,can you take some time off for me?we can go on a vacation together?"

Sana-I want to,but there are a few things i wanna sort out first...so let me get them over with first okay!
And maybe after that we can plan the vacay.

She kissed his cheeks and walked to the table.

Sidharth sat on the opposite side of her and said
"Well now that the project is over,we will throw a launch party and you are not allowed to bring any dates"

Sana*smiling*I wasn't gonna bring any sidharth, its okay for me to be with you in your party,its suspicious if i do it in other invites as well.

Sid-But i hope that is not how its going to be forever?