WRONG PEOPLE LOVE THE HARDEST!!!

Sidharth was in his office, trying to investigate what the hell was going on.
He was worried about how things seem to be just going wrong for him these days.

And his mother was not helping his case.

*Flashback*

He stepped out of his car to go greet his mother.For he just came back from his trip.
Also,vikas's mother was getting better with time.

Sidharth stepped in the house and was greeted by vikas's mother being fed by a nurse.
He touched her feet and they talked for a while when his mom stepped down the stairs.

Sid-Good morning maa.

Mom-Good morning, acha hua breakfast ke liye aagya tu,seema nashta lgao sb ka.

The house help ran to her order and sidharth sat next to her.
You can't really hide anything from this woman and its even more scary when she is nice even after something bad happens,so he decided to tell her directly.

Sid-Ah,,,i will be shifting to the new house from tonight onwards. Aaj jaayenge hum log.

She looked at sidharth less than pleased but just nodded.

Mom-Office pe bhi dhyan de thoda, i saw the records sidharth. Personal life k chakkar mein you've let your business suffer,its not acceptable.

His head hung low.

Sid-I know maa,i was going through the records myself but i don't understand where we are lacking.

She took a bite of her fruit and said
"I have an answer but i don't think you will like it "

Sid-Sorry?

Mom-Ever since you are with that girl,you are focusing a lot less on your business.

Sid-Come on mom you know that's not true.

Mom-No..i am not saying this as she is the problem. I am saying this as you are the problem.
You are so distracted by other things you are not focusing on your work at all.

The records don't lie son.

He had no comeback, i mean if she wasn't blaming sana..she was actually stating the truth.

Sid-But i have done everything the same way,there has been no absolute changes mom.

Mom*scoffing*The boy i knew would never take a vacation right before one of the biggest tender bidding was about to begin, vikas ko ye sb kahan smj aata hai and you know that very well sidharth.

Sid-I know but i have...well its just a minor setback.

He was saying to himself more than her.

Mom*cool*If you wanna call 3 losses a minor setback,go ahead son.Still be focused on ordering dresses and finding furniture but ek request hai..plz  let vikas take charge of the company because i don't care who are you dating as long as our reputation in the market doesn't go down the drains.

This company has your father's name and that means something.
I have made my peace with the you dating any woman,but this business is our legacy and i don't appreciate anyone treating it secondary.

She stopped looking at him after that.
This was really serious.

She wasn't mad, she was disappointed and it was clearly visible from her face that she was losing hope in sidharth's leadership which was really insulting for him.

Sid-No ,you can count on me.I will be careful.Things will change you will see.

Mom-I hope so,with you living with her now i don't think you will have any other excuse to blame your losses on from now onwards.