QUEENS DON'T SLIDE

I decided to give you all an introduction to the characters in style....so all of them will be introduced one by one in chapters....even the name of the chapters introducing characters has their personality trait bulid right into it...hopefully this will show you a glimpse in their life and a touch of who they are!!!

.
.
.
SHEHNAAZ GILL

If you are anyone living in India or don't live under a rock,you will know who Shehnaaz Gill is.

One of the most loved and admired female celebrity and woman of many talents...she was fierce and witty and loved by media.

A woman whose back story still remains a mystery and no matter how closely you meet her,there is nothing new you will know about her that isn't already out there.

Her innocent childlike features but sassy lady demeanor made her every man's desire.

When you are constantly admired but never understood, you don't really believe in things like love and trust and friendship.

A child artist turned actress,singer and model that is known for her no bs attitude and is deemed to be the coldest and private of all female stars.

A lone wolf.....a queen that needs no king and many other such references were drawn in her honour but what is shehnaaz really like???

No one can answer that for you....no one but her baby brother Shehbaaz.

Shehbaaz is the only man she trusts and love and he is the only man that knows all her secrets...provided he is also her manager , so outside the house they maintain quite professional relationship.

Shehbaaz might not admit it out loud but he was scared of his sister just like any other man out there.

He knew why she was the way she was and he lost count of how many times he had this particular conversation with her....

Baaz-Sana di...suno toh,ab bahut saal ho gye us baat ko yar,why don't you say yes to him...he is one of the finest actors in btown...atleast go on a date please.

Sana-Sabby....how many times do i tell you,i don't do dates....i have better things to do than to be any man's toy for a few weeks....so stop bothering me and book the show for 20th.

And just like that another one of his attempts failed.

Shehbaaz misses punjab and his family but he knows going back there means no contact with sana and he has made his peace with the fact that he has to choose one of them.

Shehnaaz needs him more than his family and he will not leave her all alone.
.
.
.
Present scenario

Shehnaaz is sitting on the sofa with one of her assistants...he is convincing her to a private show for a billionaire daughter's wedding and she is having none of it.

Sana-I told you already...money makes no difference to me....main in logon k liye perform nahi karungi and you know that...main private shows nahi karungi,they don't make me feel good...so plz don't bother me sam.
Aur sabby ko pucha tha tumne...i am sure he would also say no.

Sam tried again-I am your friend also sana...plz get you head out of that ass for once...and look at the amount.
The bride and her friends are a huge fan...come on...don't be a mean bitch.

Sana smiled and took a sip of her gin and tonic and replied in her usual sass
"First of all...how dare you play the friend card...second of all..my ass is beautiful so i don't mind my head being anywhere near it and finally i am proud to be a mean bitch....and you love me for that too admit it sam ,come on"

She laughed and sam laughed along with her.
This woman is so fkn difficult to deal with but you cannot help but be dominated by her personality.

Before leaving sam tried again
Sana that role requires you to learn sky diving.....you sure you don't want to play the second lead its less efforts"

Sana smiled and said-Why be the second when i am the first sam......queens don't slide.

Sam nodded and left her alone.

Sad as it may seem..these handful of people is all she has....every person in here including the house keeping have been with her over years so she trusts them and feels the safest in her home.