WHAT WEIGHS MORE....FEAR OR DEATH???

THIS IS NOT A SAPPY LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT STORY...PLEASE DON'T READ THIS IF YOU ARE INTO TYPICAL LOVE STORIES...I DON'T PLAN ON MAKING THIS A ROMANCE FOR A LONG LONG TIME ,ITS GONNA BE A MESS!
.
.
.
Sana was not listening to shehbaaz and he was getting annoyed at her constant refusal of cooperation.

Sabby-Di for the last fucking time...plz dadi is not okay she is asking for you.

Sana-I heard you the first time....fly her here..send a car,we have better doctors here...i m not gonna go back there sabby.
He tried again,"she is too critical to travel right now di...are you telling me you will choose your fucking discomfort over her life and what could very well be your last chance of seeing her alive"

Sana was battling so hard with emotions right now...her brain was numb...she loves her grandma ofcourse she does but how can she make someone understand the fact that she is not prepared to face her demons right now.

What weighs more...fear or death???

She did not have time,it was yesterday she was getting her dress decided for tonight's function, there is the calendar launch that she shot for few days back.

Sana needs to think this through...she looked at shehbaaz and said,
"We will talk about this when we come back from the party...lets see what happens"

Shehbaaz gave up,banged the door and left her in her room,she knew he was pissed but it was not him who would have to go through the trauma again...that house,those people..she has spent a fair amount of time in her life trying to forget the bad things...they will all come back to haunt her and she cannot afford a meltdown in her life right now.

With the stress of getting ready in 5 hours and attend that party sana decided to call the only woman she knows that can handle any uncomfortable situation with her sass she called "K".

Sana-Kaaya?
K-Yes maam..what can i help you with?

Sana-Not the time K,i need my friend right now..come home,drop everything you are doing right now and meet me in an hour.
K-Sana...are you fine darling?You sound stressed?Jeez this is about home isn't it?
Fuck it...i am coming wait up.

And sana disconnected the call only to call back shriya to ask for her guidance.

Sana-Hello....shriya have you heard?
Shriya-Yea i did....just one more session and i will be there okay...do not make any decisions ..will see you soon bye.

Sana only had two girlfriends but they both perfectly balanced each other out,for sensible decisions she had shriya,whereas for fun and positivity she had kaaya.

Now she went ahead to take a bubble bath and waited for the girls to be back so that they can help her with the choice.

*In Wuthering Heights*

Sidharth just came back from his office and was choosing what to wear for the evening's event he was invited to.

He was tired...almost too tired to go anywhere but he knows how these things go.
Sweet talking is really important when you are in the world of business, you have to be social,talk to people and pretend you are interested in them.

Thank god he has a date,to make this tolerable.
Who?Who else...the new catch..Lisa!

He remembers the last call in which  they talked about this date.
*Flashback*

Hello
Hello sir,this is bella..I've successfully delivered your invitation to Lisa Fernandez and she is honored to be your guest.

Sid-Very well then...send her contact, i would like to thank her personally for accepting the invitation.