WE ALL FALL DOWN

Sana and sidharth were doing nothing this entire week except trying to have a story they can tell to everyone to see who was the mole amongst them.

As for sidharth, the chance that aayush says vikas can be one of the suspects was hard to swallow.

Sana was equally distressed about shehbaaz still in icu.

Basically both of them aligned in bad luck once again.

Sidharth called aayush as soon as he came back to his penthouse at night,without sana.
Sana had to calm her mother down so she went to sleep with her in her house.

Sid-Aayush,how can you say that vikas is one of the suspects????

Aayush-Do you remember i told you that the pictures of you and sana going viral were the job of someone from audience?

Sid-Yea.

Aayush-He was in the audience,he knew you were inside and think about it.I will send you the picture where i saw it.Also who is the one person you shared everything  with???
All information i mean?

Sidharth didn't dare ask any questions after that.
What was even the point.
They are out her suspecting everyone and if his brother is one of them,then so be it.

Sidharth was trying to not see,talk or meet with anyone.
He was really paranoid right now.

When vikas asked he just said
"I don't feel good,so i will be resting for a few days,we don't have any major deals coming up.Its all shoots.
Tu smbhal lena plz"

Vikas obliged ofcourse, he was more than.happy to take care of everything.
Sidharth couldn't help but see he was a little too happy about him not coming to office anymore or was it his delusion because of the recent revelations?

Nothing was real anymore,he looked at everyone with suspicion.
There sitting in his bedroom waiting for sana to come home to him,all he could think about was his guilt and betrayal at the hands of someone close to him.
That could very well be his mother.

Imagine how he is feeling?His brain is fried because of this pain he is feeling constantly.

And not to mention how it is affecting his closeness with sana.

Sidharth can't even hug her without feeling like he is cheating on her and sana has started to notice it.

She just doesn't bring it up too much because,
1.He is going through a lot himself.
2.Shehbaaz in hospital is not making her feel all cute and romantic, so she doesn't really mind.

He knows it will come up eventually, the fact that he can't even kiss her properly.

But for now he was worried about the fact that her step father must not at any cost be aware that they know anything.

The only upper hand they have is,that they are one step ahead.
If that goes away...lord knows what they will do.

If only sidharth knew that he knows.
That man knows everything they know.

But he wasn't doing anything about it why?
Simple..he is reversing their technique.

If he does something suspicious at once,they will be alert.
Because he knows they are keeping an eye on him.

So he decided to let them think they are winning.

And in the meanwhile, he sent his men to find a detective named aayush that can be in the reach of sidharth.

If he knows what he looks like,his half stress will be over.
But still,rajat was no fool.

He knew they have some type of evidence to support their cause,so he is devising a plan good enough to not let him be arrested and teach all these nosy bastards a lesson.