WAY TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

The anniversary was here.Well not exactly,its still three days away but sana was totally freaking out because of her lack in the gift giving and celebrations department.

I mean how can a person who has never celebrated anniversary before imagine of topping the gifts he gave her .

This was getting way out of hand now.
Everything she does is just a plain basic act in comparison to his gestures and sana knows for a fact that he will come up with something amazing yet again.

That was causing her to time and again call kaaya and keep asking her if what she has planned was okay or not.

And kaaya assured her that the nature of her gifts was perfect.

Although won't be here for their anniversary.
Where will she be then,you ask?

Kaaya will be sipping pina coladas on a beach because she was taking a 15 day vacation.

A much needed one might i add.
She decided she doesn't want to deal with the stuff with vikas and the only thing she wanted to do was ,take a freaking break.

Now don't for a second imagine that this was a run away from vikas...nope.

She actually told vikas that she needed some time to clear her head out because she wasn't able to answer his question

"What happens to us now"?

She calmly explained it to him that she still doesn't feel a thing for him and needs to do some soul searching in order to be sure what exactly was going on.

And then she broke the news to her parents.No..not the she had sex with vikas wali news...she told them she will be travelling out of country alone and they all were screaming blood at her.

But her constant arguments and badgering rewarded her with a vacation at last.
Although it was disaster as to what price she paid for the permission.

Sana was so mad at her when that happened, this was how the conversation went.

Sana-You did what now?

K-Yea,toh main kya karti yar.I need to go right now toh peecha chudane k liye jo theek laga maine bol diya.Main konsa sunungi inki..i just wanted them to be off my case.

Sana-But still foreign trip k bdle mein tu aake shadi karegi konsa bargain hota hai??

K-Abey shadi nahi,they said i will have to choose from the men they will find for me which for my family is a really big thing.

Sana-Pagal hai,isme kya bda hai?

K-Hi..main hun kaaya aur mere ghar mein doodh fat jaye toh uska paneer bnate hain aur tshirt fat jaye to pocha.
Jo log toothbrush bhi waste ni karte ,usko bhi mehandi lgane k liye use karte hain unse ye discussion nahi kar skti tu k this is not a big deal.

Sana-Toh ye toh aadatan hain na yar.Its different.

K-No its not,your mentality is a direct product of what you've been taught from early age and how your family lives.
Mere gharwale items ko nahi bkshte..toh mujhe kaise bksh denge.

Sharif  middle class ghar ki betiyan foreign country mein akele nahi jati ...unless its your honeymoon and you have a husband with you.

Sana-Yar kya drama hai tere gharwalon ka,ab toh tu alag rehti hai na..abhi bhi ye drama.

K-Dekh yar...kuch bhi hai,hain toh parents hi na.
Tujhe kya lgta hai jaise dadi ne papa ko paala hoga kya unhone mujhe usse behatar nahi diya hoga?Ofcourse diya hoga.

Soch meri dikkat nahi hai sana..dikkat hai jab aap usey bdlne se mna kar dete ho.

If you can't fight them be them,hence i said fine when i will come back,we can start looking for men to marry.