SOME MORE RAIN!!!

There was nothing left to confirm now.
Sidharth felt his reality slipping in front of his eyes.

It was indeed Sana's father that was responsible for his misery and pain.

All the attacks ,the threats,the pain was caused by none other than him.

Sidharth looked at sana as she waited for him to say something.
But when he didn't say anything she opened her mouth again.

Sana-Sidharth, are you going to tell me why do you have his picture???

Sidharth held back tears and said
"He is the man that we were looking for,i mean he was working for someone"

Sana took a step back ofcourse.

She was absolutely stressing about it now because she knew what was he going to say.

Sid-Your step father,it was him.
He killed my dad.

Sana was in shock at first but when it passed she sat next to him and closed her eyes.

Sidharth waited to some type of reaction, anything...something?

But she just kept her eyes closed and clenched her teeth together.

Sana*whispered*How is this even possible???
How did we miss it?
How is this possible???

Sidharth touched her softly and said
"Its not your fault, there is no way you could've known sana"

Sana*angry*So my bullet wound,the library all of it was his doing?

Sid-Yes.

Sana-But he was  in Punjab with my mom all the while when that happened, how is this possible. Someone must have seen him for sure.

Sid-That is the worst part sana, he had help from inside.
He had an alibi.

Sana was gobsmacked.

Sana-So,do we know who it is???

Sid nodded in no.

Sana sighed and said
"Mom will.kill herself if she will know that she married a murderer and was with him for so many years"

Sid-Hey...we aren't going to tell her anything. Not unless your step father is in our custody.

He was expecting sana would cry or be vulnerable but she surprised him completely.

Sana-i want you to take him.down sidharth, make him pay for all that he did to you and to mom.
He deserves to be punished.

Sid-Are you sure,there is a lot on your plate right now angel.
We can wait if you...

Sana-No,he is too smart for that.
Tum usey nahi.jaante but i know him.
We need to find his alibi soon.

Sid-Aayush is working on that but we need the second culprit as well.
If we react now we risk losing them both hence we are not going to do anything suspicious.

Sana-No...my step father is very evil sidharth, he will run away if he has the slightest doubt on his forthcoming fate.
You need to leave raman alone.

Sid-What?

Sana-Yes,leave raman alone and let it all be natural i am sure if something happens here ,it will be transferred by the middle man right?

Sid-Right.

Sana-What it we send the same piece of information via different locations and find out what was happening.

Sid-What?
Sana-Make me talk to aayush.
I think i know what to do.

Sidharth gave her the number and sana decided to put her mind into work.