settantuno

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

madison

i walked into school with lauren, towards her locker. "i don't know how i feel about that party," lauren says as she unlocks her locker.

"don't even get me started," i said. "i told mattia that it wasn't the smartest thing to go to the party but who am i to stop him."

"i trust alejandro but i don't trust the girls there." lauren said and i nodded as i bit my nails.

"i trust mattia and i'm hoping he won't fuck anything up after finally fixing it," i told her.

"i don't think he's that stupid to do it again." she said.

"he was stupid enough to do it the first time." i said and she laughed.

"true." she said and she closed her locker as we walked to mine.

"who's even at the event anyways?" i asked her as we walked. "i haven't checked who's going."

"let's find out." lauren unlocked her phone as she searched the events name on google to see the lineup. "derek trendz, alex guzman, our boys, diego martir, rowan eldridge, lauren kettering," she says.

"lauren's nice, there's nothing to worry." i say.

"alex french." lauren says and a memory from last year rushes into my head as i remember lurking into mattia's tiktok and seeing a flirty duet of them. "sissy sheridan, amelie zilber, cynthia parker," she says and she looks at me.

"i can't even be jealous cause we aren't even dating." i say and lauren rolls her eyes.

"you guys just don't have a label to it but you're technically dating." she says.

"still, nothing's official so i can't get jealous." i say the hard truth out loud.

"danielle cohn, blake gray, jackson felt, luca lombardo, mark anastasio, and maximo rivano." she finishes.

"whatever, this tour will show their loyalty." i tell her. "if something happens and they don't tell us, it will most likely be posted on tiktok room." i tell her and lauren nods.

"you're right." she says. "either way we'll be there at the first event to surprise them."

oh my goodness i completely forgot.

"that's right." i say in realization. "we'll see for ourselves."

after i grab what i need from my locker, we both part our ways and go to our classes. i enter my first class and see josh sitting next to my seat.

"hey, i haven't talked to you in forever." he said as i sat down in my seat. "i heard mattia left for tour." he said.

"yeah, he did. is this why you're talking to me?" i asked him and he scoffed.

"if you think i'm afraid of mattia, think again." he says and i roll my eyes. "we're friends, friends can talk."

"right." i sarcastically respond.

"i was wondering if you were busy this weekend. i never ended up taking you on a proper date." he smiled and i smiled back.

"i'm actually busy this weekend." i say. "my best friend and i are going out of town."

"what about next week?" he asks and i sigh.

"i honestly don't know if that's the best idea right now." i respond.

"why? is it because of mattia?" he asks and i stay quiet. "he cheated on you for god's sake, how are you getting back with him?"

he sounds like mariano.