trentadue

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝚜𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

i suggest you play the song from now, it's a one hour loop :)

madison

it was finally prom night and i was doing my hair and makeup with lauren. we were both in the bathroom doing our makeup. "mariano's been extra protective over you." lauren says as she blends her eyeshadow.

i smiled, "i know, he's been extra caring." i said and she looks at me.

"are you catching feelings?" she asked and i roll my eyes.

"bitch no." i responded. "but he's been helping me get mattia jealous."

"don't you hate mattia?" she asked me.

"it's nice seeing him get jealous." i tell her.

"you're crazy." she jokes and i laugh.

"he's doing that to me." i tell her. "i know he doesn't like cynthia."

"i can confirm he doesn't." lauren says. "ale told me all they do is hook up."

i scrunch my face up in disgust, "the thought of that makes me want to throw up."

lauren laughs, "you're not alone on that one." she says. "why did you tell him you hate him?"

i honestly don't know why i told him i hate him. i know very well that the last thing i feel for mattia is hate, but i'm just so angry at everything that he's caused.

when we were together, i really thought i was going to spend the rest of my life with him. him cheating only made me realize that everything i was thinking was only false hope.

"because he told me to say it so he could leave me alone." i told her. "bitch i already told you why, why are you asking?" i asked her.

"because i know damn well you don't hate him." she said and i sighed.

"i forgot you know exactly what goes on in my brain." i sarcastically told her and she hits me.

"shut up." she says. "you're mad i'm right and you're wrong."

i finished doing my makeup and plugged in my curling iron.

(a/n: lauren's fit: left is her dress, top right is her hairstyle, bottom right is her makeup)