ottantatré

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

the song is not a loop so you might have to replay it, but i recommend you play it!

madison

"do you think he'll like it?" i ask lauren.

"it's yeezy slides and a thoughtful lego set, i'm one hundred percent sure he'll like it." she says.

considering how much mattia loves kanye, i knew i had to get him something kanye related, so i got him yeezy slides in beige, and i also got him a lego set of the roman colosseum. i figured since his therapist stresses the importance of keeping your mind busy, he would probably enjoy building something relating to the country he loves most—italy. apart from that, after seeing how far our relationship has gone and the amount of things we've been through, i figured i'd get him something that he'll cherish forever too.

so i got him a promise ring.

i won't lie and say i did not feel stupid for buying it because i did, but i'd be lying if i said i don't love him when i know i do. this ring is a small way of me telling him that he owns my heart forever.

"i got him a gift too." lauren says and i scrunch my eyebrows together.

"what the hell did you get him?" i ask as i lightly laugh in curiosity. she grabs the bag and takes out a folded shirt that says "i heart my girlfriend" with my face inside the heart. "you actually got him that?" i exclaim as i grab the shirt and laugh.

"i figured it'd be a good gift and something that he needs." she said proudly. "i got one for alejandro too." i laugh as i hand her back the shirt and she folds it before putting it back inside the gift bag.

"it's crazy how much our lives has changed," i told her as i blended the concealer under my eyes.

"i know but don't think too much about the negative things that have happened," lauren said. "it's mattia's birthday so try to focus on that and the fact that you're having sex after, what, a month?"

"there's going to be so many people, i don't even know when we're gonna be able to do it." i said.

for his birthday, we all decided to pitch in some money and rent out an airbnb for the weekend to throw him a surprise party. we figured it'd be a good way to get him back into the groove of his old life before that happened.

of course we asked his parents and they were on board with it as long as we all went to his house first to sing happy birthday. so right now lauren and i are getting ready to drive over to mattia's house.

"the more people the better because then people won't be asking for you guys." lauren said in a duh tone. "i'm so glad we got a big enough house for the couples to have their own room.

i laughed, "i never ask you how things are going with you and alejandro." i tell her.

she smiles, "m, i know you have a lot going on especially after that whole thing happened so don't feel bad for not asking," she says. "but since you brought it up, they've been going good but i think we're in our argument phase."

"that's normal," i tell her. "it kinda makes you learn a lot about the other person and it shows you if you guys can really stand each other or not."

she lightly smiles, "it's not even big arguments it's over small shit but it's just so annoying how dragged out they become." she complains. "i don't even wanna talk about it because we haven't argued all day today and i'd like to keep it that way."

i laughed as i put my mascara on and closed the bottle. "okay i think i'm done, i don't want to put too much on and then sweat it off."

lauren laughed, "you're definitely sweating that mascara off."