sei

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

it was the twenty eighth of september, just six months after madison left, when mattia saw a tiktokroom post about madison and mariano.

"are they dating?" mattia asked alejandro.

he knew that alejandro and madison were really good friends. but no matter what, alejandro and mattia were even better friends and he knew that alejandro would tell him everything.

"i don't fucking know bro stop asking me." alejandro said. he was already annoyed at mattia for asking him the same question five times every hour.

"then fucking ask her." mattia insisted and alejandro turned around to face him.

"why do you care?" alejandro asked. "just a month ago, you were saying how you hated her and couldn't believe she didn't give you a second chance. now you suddenly care about everything that's going on in her life?"

mattia rolled his eyes, "hop off my dick alejandro." he angrily spat. "trust me, i know i fucked up. you remind me about it almost every day."

"because all you do is hate on her when she should be hating on you." alejandro said.

"dude you're choosing my ex over your own friend?" mattia said.

alejandro rolled his eyes, "mattia you're just not listening to yourself." he said. "you keep contradicting everything you say."

mattia sat down on his bed and stared at the picture that showed mariano's hand around madison.

"i miss her sometimes." he admitted.

"then why'd you do it mattia?" alejandro asked.

"i hated the thought of her leaving to miami." mattia responded. "we're a thousand something miles apart. she was going to find someone else eventually."

"are you speaking for her or for yourself?" alejandro asked him and mattia stayed quiet.

"all i ask is for you to ask her if they're dating or anything." mattia pleaded. "please."

alejandro sighed before unlocking his phone and facetiming madison. he waited for the call to connect before smiling and wave.

"hey, how's miami?" alejandro asked madison.

she smiled, "definitely a lot better than when i came in march." she responded with a light chuckle. "how's passaic valley been?" she asked.

"it's been boring, it's just different without you." he says and she sighs.

"you have the boys, i'm sure you'll be fine." she smiles and alejandro laughs.

"speaking of boys, i saw what tiktokroom posted." alejandro told her. "are you guys dating?"

"fuck no!" she said as she laughed.

alejandro looked over at mattia who had a relieved looked on his face.

"then what was that all about?" alejandro asked her.

"we're both just having fun." she simply stated.

mattia narrowed his eyebrows and mouthed, "ask her 'what do you mean?'" to alejandro.

"what do you mean?" he asked for mattia. alejandro flicked mattia off for making him do this.

"ale are you sure you want me to say it?" she asked and alejandro rubbed his forehead.

mattia was nodding and begging alejandro to say yes before alejandro gave in. "yes, im sure. it can't be that bad."

she chuckled, "we're friends with ben-"

"okay that's all i needed to hear." alejandro interrupted her causing her to laugh.

mattia's heart dropped. he couldn't believe his ex girlfriend was already moving on.

"well i'm glad you're doing okay mads, i have to go but we'll talk another day." alejandro said.

"okay bye bitch." she says her regular farewell before hanging up.

"she's fucking mariano." mattia immediately says. "madison cecaro is fucking mariano castano."

"and you're fucking jenna." alejandro told him.

"she talks about me fucking the girl who constantly tried to ruin our relationship, but she's doing the same thing." he complains.

alejandro began to think his best friend was turning dumber by the second.

"except she's not in a relationship with you." alejandro said as if it wasn't obvious enough.

mattia grabbed his stuff, "you're so right." mattia said. "i'll see you later, i have to go do something."

alejandro scrunched his face as he knew what mattia was talking about.

+

author's notes
just updated after what felt like 92827272 years, but honestly i haven't been feeling very well with my period and i've been an emotional bitch the entire day LMAOOOOOOsendhelpOOOOOOOOOO