diciannove

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀

𝚓𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 2

madison

january finally came and i was picking lauren up from the airport. "finally, you're here." i said as lauren got inside my car.

"i missed you." lauren said as she gave me a hug.

"you better tell me everything that happened in new jersey." i told her as i drove out of the airport.

"everything?" she said with a small smirk.

"ew gross." i told her and she laughed.

"it was so good." she said. "the trip. well, the sex too."

"lauren!" i yelled and she laughed.

"sorry, sorry!" she said. "it's really fucking cold up there i don't know how you did it."

"it was hard." i told her.

"but honestly i spent some time with alejandro but we were always with the boys." she said. "speaking of the boys, i'm sorry for trying to convince you to unblock mattia."

"it's okay." i said. "i know you didn't mean it maliciously."

"i know but i've been telling you to never tolerate a cheater and i don't know what happened." she said. "i guess i just felt bad for mattia."

"it's okay." i told her.

"but anyways, your birthday's in seventeen days." she said and i smiled.

"i'm so excited." i told her.

"have you made a decision yet?" she asked me and i nodded.

"i want to leave." i told her and she gave me a hopeful smile. "but i don't want to leave you or my siblings."

"don't worry about me, i'll visit you often." she says.

"my sisters got so attached to me." i explained to her. "luna got played by another guy and she was telling me how she's glad that i came home."

lauren pouted her lips, "you say she's annoying but she's not." lauren says.

"that's because you're not there when she flirts with mariano twenty-four-seven." i said.

lauren laughs, "how's mariano?" she asked.

"he's..there." i said. "we spent the holidays together and i don't know it was weird."

"what do you mean?" she asked.

"he was affectionate." i told her. "we shared a new years kiss."

lauren's eyes went wide, "who kissed who?"

"he kissed me, but i kissed back." i told her.

"he definitely likes you." she said and i shrugged.

"i don't know, i just hope he knows there won't be anything official between us." i tell her.

lauren rolls her eyes, "he treats you so good." she says.

i show her my bracelet, "it's so pretty." she said.

"guess who gave it to me." i told her and her eyes went wide.

"shut up." she said. "mariano gave you that?" she exclaimed and i nodded. "bitch he has taste."

i laughed, "i gave him a watch." i told her.

"why don't you just give it a try?" she asked me.

"because i don't like him lauren. i'm not going to lead him on and make him believe i like him when i don't." i told her and lauren sighed.