quattro

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

madison

i sprayed some perfume before looking in the mirror. "why am i doing this?" i asked myself.

i heard laughter come from downstairs and went to see what was happening. "you are something else mariano." my mom says as my sisters laugh with her.

my sisters have this weird obsession with mar and they always flirt with him whenever he comes over. not that i get mad, it just gets annoying.

"there she is." my mom says as i walk down the stairs. "you look beautiful mi amor."

(a/n: she said "you look beautiful my love.")

i smiled, "thank you, mom." i said as i noticed a vase with red roses. "are these for me?" i asked and looked over at mariano who nodded in response. "thank you." i smiled and gave him a small hug.

"we should get going before topgolf gets too full." he said. "always a pleasure vanessa." he kissed her cheek. "bye adriana, bye luna." he hugged them.

"bye mar!" my sisters yelled in response before they hit each other. "i said it first!"

i rolled my eyes before walking towards the front door, "be home by ten thirty!" my mom yelled and i threw her a thumbs up before walking out.

the only way i can stay out until ten thirty is if i'm going out with mariano or with lauren, otherwise my curfew would be nine thirty.

"so, topgolf?" i asked him and he looks over to me as he opens the passenger door for me.

"is that bad?" he asked and i shook my head.

"i hope you're ready to lose." i slyly said before getting in the car and hearing him chuckle.

he walks around and gets in the car, "i may be mexican, but i can play golf like a fifty year old white man." he says and i laugh.

he connects his bluetooth to the car and presses shuffle on his playlist. no idea by don toliver begins to play and i immediately press skip.

"why'd you do that?" he exclaimed. "i was getting ready to sing bruh." he said.

"i can't stand that song." i crossed my arms and laid back against the car seat.

"fine." he said as he continued to skip until die young by roddy ricch plays. "i can't believe we're going on our first date."

"and hopefully our last." i tell him and he laughs.

"shut up, you know you're excited." he says and i chuckle.

"excited to leave." i joke again and he high fives me.

"that was a good one." he says.

"we made a deal you know." i remind him.

"i haven't broken the deal." he says.

"i'm just reminding you." i tell him.

"you think i'm breaking it?" he asks. "we're friends madison."

"don't forget the benefits." i add and he laughs.

"but aside from that, we're friends or are we not?" he asks and i nod.

"we are." i told him. "but i'm just saying we made a deal."

he rolls his eyes as if i'm talking nonsense. the music fills the car and he continues to drive to topgolf. about twenty minutes later, we arrive.