diciassette

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀

madison

"you never defend him, why are you defending him now?" i asked lauren who has been trying to make me unblock mattia.

"i'm not saying to get back with him." lauren says. "maybe just hear him out."

"oh, you mean the same way he listened to me when i was explaining what happened between hector and i?" i said and i heard a sigh. "maybe if you told me this when i was still willing to get back with him, i would've heard him out."

"you're right, i'm sorry." lauren says. "i know you don't want to admit it, but i know you still love him."

"i'll call you later, okay?" i said before hanging up.

lauren was the first person to tell me to not tolerate a cheater. she always kept me focused and never let me click the unblock button. now all of a sudden she wants to unblock him after everything he did to me?

"everything okay?" mariano asked and i nodded.

"yeah, i just- it's not important we should look for an for outfit tomorrow." i said as i walked towards a store in the mall.

all i could think about was why? why would lauren try to convince me to block him? why would she think it's okay to take a cheater back. she's been cheated on before i'd expect her to understand.

after some time at the mall, mar and i went home and ate. i saw my mom walk down the stairs. "hey mom, what's wrong?" i asked her and she sighed, the look of stress all over her face.

"luna's crying." she said and i narrowed my eyebrows.

"what why?" i asked her.

"over a boy." she asked told me and i could feel my heart rip to shreds for her.

"i'll go talk to her." i say. i quickly took one last bite of my food before going up the stairs.

i knock on the door, "come in." she says in between sniffles.

i open the door and close it before laying next to her on the bed. "what's wrong?" i asked her.

she sighed as she laid her head on my shoulder. "i was talking to this kid and he ghosted me." she cried. "i really liked him."

"what about mariano?" i jokingly laughed and she chuckled.

"maybe if he was younger." she said as she wiped her nose.

"why'd he ghost you?" i asked her and she shrugged.

"everything was fine yesterday and today i woke up to a text message saying to never talk to him again and he blocked me everywhere." she explained.

sounds familiar.

i sighed, "luna, you're in eighth grade." i told her as i laid my head on hers. "middle school relationships are barely serious and all of the guys are immature."

"i just really liked him." she said.

"i know how it feels to be heartbroken and i'm not going to tell you it's not that deep because it is, but you'll find someone better." i told her. "plus, everyone in miami looks like vector from the incredibles. is that really someone you want to be seen with?"

she laughs and shakes her head. "you were really hurt by mattia huh?" she looked up at me and i nodded.

"i was devastated." i told her. "he was my first everything and it takes time to get used to not being around them and not talking to them so often."

"at least you have mar." she said.

"mar and i are just really good friends luna." i told her and she rolled her eyes.

"if you think i'm dumb enough to believe that, try again." she said. "how long has it been since you broke up with mattia?"

"about ten months or so." i told her.

"and are you over him?" she asked me.

"hey were talking about your heartbreak here, not mine." i said and she laughed.

"i'm sorry." she says. "i know it's personal, but i always admired you guys' relationship even before we met."

"how?" i asked her.

"did you forget tiktokroom exists?" she told me and i laughed.

"i may have not known you since you were born, but i'm still your sister and i'll always be there when you need me." i said and she smiled.

"i love you madison." she hugs me tightly. "please don't leave us." she spoke into my chest.

my heart drops and i hold her tighter, "i'm still here." i said.

"i know you want to leave though." she said.

"i'm not even sure if i can leave, i haven't even booked a ticket yet." i said.

"well don't." she said. "as much as i loved being the oldest sibling, it's nice having an older sister around."

"i'll only be a phone call away." i smiled.

"plus one thousand something miles too." she added and i rolled my eyes.

"don't ruin the moment." i said and she laughed.

"thank you madison, i love you." she said and i smiled.

"i love you more." i said. "now get up, we're gonna film some tiktoks to make you feel better."

+

notmadison

liked by polybioh, papimariano, laurenspremium, arosario69, kairi

liked by polybioh, papimariano, laurenspremium, arosario69, kairi.cosentino, and 3,283 others
notmadison i love my rats

username WHY ARE THEY SO PRETTY

username BEAUTY IS DEFINITELY IN THE GENES

username you guys are so pretty

username do you like mariano

username mattia liked

username they look JUST like you

username wheres lauren :(

username we love a pretty family

username are you and mariano dating?

username plz say i love you it would make my day 😩❤️😘

author's notes
i'm finishing up another chapter which will be the final december chapter and then all the good stuff happens 🥳🥳 also, I KNOW THAT YALL WANT HARDCORE SMUT WITH MATTIA but be patient LMAOAKDIDJSJ i promise i'll try to make the smut as good as possible