ventuno

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

"i know you still think about the times we had"

𝚓𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 11

madison

i finished straightening my hair and grabbed my purse. i was wearing an off the shoulder white long sleeve with black biker shorts.

(a/n: this the fit)

(a/n: this the fit)

i grabbed the car keys and left the house. my mom agreed to let me go as long as i'm back home by eleven.

i drove towards the house where the party's located at. once i got the party, i parked the car and entered the house.

this placed is packed.

my eyes roamed around the room and they landed on mariano. i walked over to him who looked like he was smoking a blunt.

"madison." he said as he blew the smoke out. "you've met the boys."

i wave at his group of friends. "so you're leaving to new jersey?" samy asked and i nodded as i looked at mariano.

"they asked me." he told me and i smiled.

"i plan to but nothing's for sure yet." i told them.

"i visit jersey every once in a while." angelo says before taking a hit.

"i'm gonna go get a drink." i said.

mariano gets up and comes with me. "you're not supposed to drink." he tells me.

"and you're not supposed to be in a gang." i told him and he rolls his eyes.

"two drinks. that's it." he tells me and i sarcastically nod my head.

"okay dad." i jokingly told him.

"don't forget the 'dy'" he says and adds with a wink.

i hit his shoulder before grabbing my drink and walking back to their group. "madison have you ever smoked before?" malcom asked me and i shook my head as i drank from my red solo cup.

he hands me the blunt and i look at him before laughing, "you're kidding, right?" i asked him.

"madison doesn't do drugs." mariano asked and the boys laughed.

"she sounds like a freshman." angelo laughs and i raise my eyebrows.

i grab the blunt and put it in between my lips, taking a big breath in. i cough as the heat burns the back of my throat. "not bad." samy says as he claps.

"you didn't have to do that." mariano whispered into my ear.

"i wanted to." i told him with a smile.