trentacinque

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

madison

"do you want to go?" lauren asked me as we walked to her locker.

i sigh, "maybe." i said and she smiled.

"just go, you're not losing anything by going." she tells me.

i see mattia walk our way and lauren closes her locker. "i'll see you later." she smiled.

"so, did you ask?" he asked me and i shook my head.

"i still have to check my schedule." i told him. "i'm a busy girl."

he raises his eyebrows, "yes because you're so busy to go on a date." he says.

"oh, so it's a date." i tell him and he gives me a smug smile.

"only if you want it to be one." he responds.

"the only date you'll get is the one on a calendar." i tell him as i walk ahead of him.

"the date we get back together?" he shoots back and i look at him, clearly impressed with his words.

"that was a good one." i say as i put my palm up for a high five.

he gives me a high five, "did you forget i was the clever one in the relationship?" he asked me.

"don't forget the simp one too." i tell him and he laughs.

"and the one who took your virginity." he says and my eyes widen as i slap his arm.

he laughs and protects himself from getting hit again, "shut up, if i could take it back i would." i lied.

i know damn well i wouldn't.

"ouch, that one hurt." he says.

"good." i respond as i crossed my arms.

"but i know you don't mean that." he fixes his hair as he walks beside me.

"says who?" i stopped walking and faced him.

he gets closer, "says me." he says and i look him before walking again.

"mattia!" we heard from behind and we both turn around to face jenna. "how was social bash?" she asked him.

"uh, it was good." he replied.

"so i heard you and cynthia broke it off." she says and she glances at me. "is that true?"

he nods, "yes." he replies before walking again but she grabs his arm.

"i know break ups are hard for you so if you ever-"

"jenna it's never happening again, move on." he says before releasing from her grip.

"is it because of this bitch?" she says.

i turn around, "excuse me?" i asked as i walked up to her. "i know a home wrecker didn't just call me a bitch."

"madison, she's not worth it." he tells me.

"you're defending her when she just called me a home wrecker for something you did?" she asked in disbelief.

"i never said what he did was okay." i told her. "but you're not one to talk."

"you know i was willing to share him, but i'll fight if i need to." jenna says.

"you can't be serious." i said as a laugh escaped my lips. "he's all yours love." i said before walking away.

if i stayed there for one more minute i would've lost my calm and i probably would've fought her.

"i'm sorry about that." he tells me.

"it's fine." i told him. "i'll ask my dad after school."

+

baby

so i asked my dad & he said
yes :/

LMFAO why that face

bc i was hoping he'd say no

thanks 😍😍

i'll pick you up at 7 tmr

wait what do i wear?

anything you want

or nothing at all

both works tbh

very funny

i'll see you tmr

+

author's notes
hey guys sorry for the short update, i got my period and my cramps have been killing me <3