dieci

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

mattia

"i think alejandro's here." kairi said as he ran downstairs and opened the door to his house.

it was saturday and today lauren was coming over to spend winter break with alejandro and his family. a part of me wondered if madison was tagging along.

"you fucking bitch!" i heard from behind me as someone pushed me towards the wall.

i turned around and saw lauren in front of me. no madison.

"alejandro come get your girlfriend." i said and she looked at me with pure disgust.

"you're a cheating, lying piece of shit." she told me and i rolled my eyes.

"tell me something i haven't heard before." i told her as i walked past her.

"okay guys, can we all calm down?" alejandro said.

"how could you do that to her? do you have any idea what you've caused?" she squinted her eyes at me.

"if you're gonna call me a liar, make sure you call her one too." i tell her and her eyes widen before pushing me again.

"lauren!" alejandro and kairi both yell.

"i came here to spend time with my boyfriend, but don't think this is something i'm going to let slide." she warns me. "why'd you follow her spam?"

"the same reason she accepted me in it." i respond and she rolls her eyes.

"you're so full of yourself." she says.

"lauren if all you're going to talk about is my past relationship with madison, i'm leaving." i told her.

the last thing i need is my ex's best friend to remind me how much i fucked up my relationship. 

"that's exactly what i'm going to do." she says and i get up.

"bro stop, are you serious?" alejandro says and i nod. "lauren please." he turns to her.

"he cheated on madison and he's-"

"i know the full story babe, but he's my friend and you guys were friends too." alejandro tells her.

she glares at me before sighing, "fine." she says.

"so what are we doing today?" robert asked.

"let's go hang out at the mall." roshaun says.

i get a text and unlock my phone.

jenna

hey are you doing
anything rn?

no why?

well i'm home alone
and i'm really bored

how bored are you?

realllyyyy bored :)

be there in 10

"i'm gonna get going." i say as i grab my keys.

"thank god." lauren says and i roll my eyes.

"what why are you leaving?" alvaro asks.

"i have to do something." i smile and they all roll their eyes.

"he's gonna go fuck jenna." kairi says and i laugh.

kairi definitely knows me the best.

"i hope you get an std." lauren says.

"nice seeing you again lauren." i say before walking out of the room and out of the house.

author's note
switched it up and decided to make a chapter with mattia's point of view. also i want to clarify that there will be a lot more smut scenes in this book than there was in no idea. mariano and madison are mainly friends with benefits and that obviously means they'll hook up very often. if you guys want i can not write smut scenes and just skip to after or i can continue writing skits and add the disclaimer for those who don't want to read. let me know what you guys want! i'm open to any ideas you guys offer! <33 thank you again for the support i really do love y'all bruh.