ventinove

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

madison

lauren and i got inside our uber after finally landing in chicago. the next three days are about to be something i've never experienced before.

the first day of the event includes meeting your fans and interacting with them. the second day includes meeting fans again and a panel where they can ask questions. and last, but not least, the third day is prom night.

i was nervous to say the least. i'm going to be meeting hundreds of people that either love me, hate me, or are only meeting me because i'm part of the lineup.

once we arrived at the hotel, we checked in and grabbed our key cards. "it's so fucking cold." lauren said and i laughed as she put the hoodie over her head and pulled on the strings.

we went up the elevator and into our room floor. this place is so nice. we walked down the hall to our room and opened it, the scent of a fresh and clean hotel room whipping our faces.

"they better have heaters in here." lauren said as she let go of her luggage and walked straight towards the ac.

"i call right bed." i said as i plopped onto the bed closest to the window.

"fuck you." she said as she walked towards the other bed.

"i know alejandro will be here a lot so i'm warning you now." i told her. "if you're going to fuck, do not do it on my bed and please put the do not disturb sign outside."

she laughed, "your bed does look comfier." she said and i gasped before throwing a pillow at her. "i'm kidding dumbass obviously i won't." she said and i laughed.

"good." i told her. "where is alejandro anyways?" i asked her.

"his flight was a little later than ours so he's probably just getting off." she said and i nodded.

i walked over to my luggage and opened it. "so, have you talked to mattia?" she asked me.

"i'm not talking to him and he's not talking to me." i told her and she sighed.

"who told you that he said he was single?" she asked me.

"jenna." i responded.

"and you believed her? the bitch has tried to drug you and get you raped." she said and i looked at her with wide eyes. "okay sorry that was a little insensitive, but you know what i'm trying to tell you."

"i don't think she was lying, he literally said he would've told me." i told her and she sighed.

"so what now?" she asked me.

"he's with cynthia." i told her and she rolled her eyes.

"you know damn well he doesn't like her, he's probably just bored." lauren said as she texted someone on her phone.

i shrugged, "whatever he's got going on with her is his problem not mine." i told her.

"so you're not mad he's with the girl who also tried ruining your relationship and who also said shit about me?" she asked me.

"trust me, i don't like her." i told her. "but if he's with someone who tried ruining our relationship, so am i."

"bitch who?" she asked.

"mariano." i responded and she laughs.

"you're not dating him." she said.

"mattia's not dating cynthia either." i told her.