ventiseitte

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀

madison

my annoying alarm clock woke me up along with my pounding headache. yesterday's events rushed into me and i vividly remember everything that happened.

mattia and i had sex. what the fuck.

i got up and had to hold on to the wall in order to prevent myself from falling. i knew i was going to be sore.

i got up to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. as i was brushing my teeth, i pulled my shirt slightly down and saw a hickey on my chest.

oh my god.

once i finished brushing my teeth, i quickly put on a hoodie and leggings on before grabbing my stuff and walking down the stairs.

"good morning." raquel said as i sat down on the stool. "how was the party?" she asked.

"it was fun." i told her. it was more than fun.

"is lauren awake?" she asked me and i shrugged.

"yes." lauren said as she walked down the stairs.

i finished up my cereal and lauren grabbed a granola bar. i went over to the medicine cabinet and grabbed an advil. "get one for me." lauren said and i chuckled before grabbing another one.

"fun party huh?" raquel asked and i smiled.

"don't tell my dad." i said and she nodded.

"have a good day at school." she said before we both walked out.

i tossed the key to lauren, "um why am i driving?" lauren asked.

"i can barely walk." i told her as i limped towards the car.

"what why?" she asked and i pursed my lips, hiding my smile.

i open the car door and got inside. "i may have hooked up with someone yesterday." i told her.

she gasped, "was it that guy you were dancing with?" she asked and i shook my head. "who was it?" she asked as she pulled out of the driveway and drove to school.

"take a wild guess." i told her and she gasped as she hit the brakes hard, causing us to go forward.

"chill!" i told her.

"you had sex with mattia?" she exclaimed in clear shock.

"please don't kill me." i told her and she continued driving, one hand over her mouth. "we were both drunk."

"i can't believe it." she asked. "i don't believe it, there's no way."

i sighed before pulling my hoodie down, revealing the hickey. "oh my fucking god." she said. "you whore!" she laughed as she pushed me.

"don't tell anyone." i told her.

"wait until mariano finds out." she says and i shrugged.

"i don't care about him finding out." i said.

"bitch, that's a fat lie." she said.

"okay, i care a little bit." i admitted and she laughed. "but only because he'd bitch at me."

soon enough, we arrived at school and i entered the halls. the inability to properly walk made it difficult to reach to my locker at a quicker pace.

"need a hand?" mattia asked from behind before walking next to me.

"y'all are going to jail, i'm leaving." lauren said before she left us to go with alejandro.