trentanove

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀

mattia and madison's phone were blowing up with notifications. mariano had revealed to the world the reason why they broke up. something that was meant to stay a secret, considering how personal it was for both of them.

"i-i don't know what to do." madison said as she wiped the tears that were falling from her eyes.

"listen to me." mattia says. "we just explain what happened, okay?"

mattia knew the last thing madison wanted was more problems to arise. none of this would be happening if mattia didn't post that shady tiktok, but he couldn't help it.

as much as he respected madison and never wanted to treat her like an object, she was his. the idea of someone else being with her infuriated him and he loved knowing she was still in love with him.

"mariano knew how personal this was for me." she said and he hugged her.

he tried to keep his calm, but all he wanted to do was book the earliest flight to miami and beat the fuck out of mariano.

their comments were filled with a mix of hate and pity - at least for madison. mattia on the other hand, his comments were pure hate. everyone was shocked that mattia would even do that and act like everything was okay.

the fans quickly put the puzzle pieces together and finally realized how every shady post all lead up to this.

"i'm sorry." mattia told her and she shook her head.

"don't apologize." she told him.

madison got up from her couch and walked to the kitchen to grab a water bottle.

mariano was now blowing her phone up, constantly apologizing but the last thing she wanted to do was talk to him.

"you shouldn't have to explain what happened though." alejandro said. "it's something personal and it's not like you owe them an explanation."

lauren nodded in agreement, but mattia was already writing his side of the story. "i swear to god i'm gonna kill him the next time i see him." mattia said.

madison slapped his arm as she drank water, "don't say that." she said.

mattia's leg was shaking and his jaw was clenching while he wrote his paragraph. anger was built inside of him and there wasn't anything he could do to calm down.

madison knew this would cause more problems. no one other than her friends knew about this. her siblings, her mom, and her dad would find out and she was afraid if what they'd think of mattia.

mattiapolibio

liked by madisoncc, arii, alejandrosario, lauren

liked by madisoncc, arii, alejandrosario, lauren.rod, kairicosentino, alessyafarrugia, and 406,394 others
mattiapolibio i really wasn't planning on talking about this just because it's something about madison and i, but after it's been made public ive decided to explain my side of the story. last year in february, madison and i got into an argument and we didn't talk to each other for about two weeks or so. something had happened between a her and classmate and i misunderstood everything that occurred. i was mad and let my feelings get to me, so i cheated on her. madison found out about it and she broke up with me. madison and i have had problems rekindling our relationship and we mutually decided to take this very slow. the trust is obviously not there like it was before and i'm really trying to show her how much i love and respect her. what i did was absolutely unforgivable and i'm beyond grateful to have a girl like madison in my life. i am so sorry for lying to you guys and not mentioning the truth earlier. this was something i did not want to talk about with you guys just because it's a personal detail that i'm not the proudest of. thank you to those who continue to support me & push me to be a better person. i love you all.

comments have been turned off!

madisoncc

liked by mattiapolibio, marianocastano, lauren

liked by mattiapolibio, marianocastano, lauren.rod, robertgeorges, alvaromero, roshaun_diah, and 690,287 others
madisoncc hey guys, i hope you're all doing okay <3 i'm writing this to explain to you guys everything from my own point of view. if you didn't know already, yes, mattia did cheat on me last year. i wish i could say it's been an easy process, but unfortunately it hasn't. i've never experienced a heartbreak and i still find myself thinking about it to this day. all i wanted was to keep my personal life off of social media and this was honestly the last thing i wanted on social media. i didn't hide it to protect myself, or to protect mattia. it was just such a sensitive topic to talk about considering it was the first time i had ever experienced a heartbreak like that. people go through worse things and i know this doesn't look as deep as it is, but i was going through so many things at the time and it wasn't easy. i just want to remind you guys to not let a heartbreak define you. i've learned so much this past year. i know my worth and i've learned to not trust people so easily. i really wish i didn't have to talk about it but after it's been told to the public eye i don't have much to lose. mattia and i are on good terms and we're just taking things slow. i really hope you guys understand why i did not want to talk about it. thank you so much for everything you guys have provided me with. love you all endlessly <3

comments have been turned off!

marianocastano

liked by tiktokroom, jennahablitz, madisoncc, mattiapolibio, and 483,298 othersmarianocastano madison and i were really close friends back in miami and i helped her through everything

marianocastano madison and i were really close friends back in miami and i helped her through everything. mattia did much more than just cheat and he acted like it never happened. i just didn't want to see madison get heartbroken again and since she wasn't listening to me, maybe she'd listen to her fans. madison, i really am sorry for telling everyone your secret. i was mad and i wanted him to shut up. to mattia, i hope you know i'm not done. you don't know who you're messing with and i highly advice you to stay in your lane if you don't want anymore problems. saying it here since you don't want to answer dms.

username omg

username madison really got these two fine ass men simping over her

username team mattia all the way

username is that a threat

mattiapolibio i'm so scared 😹😹

username bruh wtf

username mattia really cheated on madison

username i'm sorry but mattia looked for it

username madison rn: 👁👄👁

username ik this isn't the time but HES SO HOT

+

author's note
lame chapter but anyways MY TRIP IS TODAYYY i'm gonna try to pre write as many chapters as i can LMFOAOAOA