cinquanta

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

madison

i curled my hair as lauren and i both got ready for dinner. i'm so excited but nervous for my dad.

i'm currently wearing a green top, white pants, and a white jacket with a pearl necklace. lauren's wearing a baby blue dress with some white sandals.

baby <3

hey friend

LMAO hey

did you guys leave yet?

no i'm doing my hair rn

can i facetime you?

i'm leaving soon

so

so it'll be like a 3 min call

that's more than enough

i smile to myself as i slide out of our messages and call him through facetime. he immediately answers, "you look beautiful." he compliments.

i laugh, "thank you." i said.

"why are you laughing?" he asks as he smiles and lauren pops into the frame.

"cause your face is ugly." she pops in and mattia scoffs.

"look in a mirror lauren." he says.

"fuck you." she flicks him off.

i finished curling the last strand of hair and i grabbed my hair brush and brushed the curls out.

i stood up and showed mattia my outfit. "here's the full fit." i showed him and he nodded in approval.

"i fuck with it." he says.

"are you girls ready? we're hungry!" my dad yelled from downstairs.

"yes!" i yelled back and grabbed my phone.

lauren finished putting her lipstick on before grabbing her purse.

"i'll call you later, okay?" i told him and he nodded.

"i- hope you have fun." he purses his lips into a smile and i smile and squint my eyes.

"mhm." i say as i read through his lies.

he lets go of his phone and laughs before grabbing it again and showing his tinted cheeks. he's so cute when he tries to take things slow.

"go, your dad's waiting." he says and i wave before hanging up.

"was he gonna say i love you?" lauren asks and i nod, smiling like a little girl. "you're so in love." lauren says and i shake my head.

"i'm just happy not in love." i tell her.

we both walk down the stairs and i see my dad and raquel sitting on the couch. they look so..young? my dads wearing a wine red long sleeve dress shirt with black dress pants and dress shoes. raquel was wearing the same colored dress with black heels.

"let's go." my dad says as he heads for the front door.

"i call dibs on the bluetooth." lauren says and i mumble a low 'fuck' as i opened the car door to the backseat.

i can't believe this is all happening.

lauren played her music and i looked at my phone, receiving a text notification.