cinquantaquattro

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

mattia

it was almost eleven in the morning as i waited for madison and lauren to arrive at alejandro's house. i was excited, to say the least, because i know the look that will pop on her face when i tell her we're going to new york for the weekend.

thinking about her reaction puts a smile on my face. i can't wait to get over this whole friends thing and make her my girlfriend again.

"they're outside." alejandro said as he opened the door for me to walk outside first so that miguel wouldn't run outside.

i walked outside and watched madison get out of the car and grab a duffel bag. her face looks tired and she yawns as she walks over to us. "i need coffee." she tells me.

i laughed, "you look dead." i tell her and she forces a small smile. "let's go we have a hotel reservation waiting for us."

she turns over to lauren and gives her a hug, "if my dad calls, let me know as soon as possible." she tells lauren and she nods.

"have fun, but not too much fun." she hugs her back before letting go.

madison walks over to alejandro and gives him a hug.

"you better keep your hands off of her." lauren warns me before hugging me too.

"you guys do know we come back in two days, right?" i tell them and alejandro laughs.

"i finally get some alone time with lauren." alejandro slips his hand around her waist and pulls her close to him.

"yeah, it's time for us to go." madison says as she walks towards my car and opens the door.

"bye have fun!" lauren yells as we get inside and close the door.

i start the car before pulling out of the driveway and driving towards the nearest starbucks. "so, can you tell me where we're going now?" she asks and i look over to her.

"okay, are you ready?" i ask her and she nods in response. "positive?"

"yes."

"how positive?" i ask her again just to annoy her.

"mattia."

"fine, fine." i say and i smile. "new york."

she turns her body to me and her mouth drops, "no fucking way." she says.

"yes fucking way." i tell her and she smiles before hugging my arm.

"you're the best." she smiles as her eyes glisten with happiness.

that's exactly the reaction i was hoping to get.

"so what are we going to do in new york?" she asked me.

"well, it's a close to an hour drive so we won't get there late." i tell her. "we could do anything you want."

"you've been to new york so you're the tour guide." she tells me and i laugh.

"fine, but you'll have to be the tour guide when you take me to california." i tell her.

"who said i'm taking you to california?" she crosses her arms at me and i look at her.

"like that?" i ask her as i raised my eyebrows and she laughs.

"if we go, i'll give you a tour." she gives in. "but either way you're going soon so you'll know all the good places."