trenta

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝚜𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎

madison

there were five minutes left until everyone was allowed to go meet the creators. i was in between lauren and mariano while lauren was next to alejandro and mariano was next to samy.

"welcome to day one of social bash chicago!" the host said. "we hope you're all as excited as we are. we put together this event so that you guys can meet your favorite creators and hang out with them!"

after a few minutes of talking and introducing the event to them, they finally opened the doors and security managed to get everyone into two lines.

fans were screaming as they waited in line and watched their favorite creators take pictures with fans.

this is all felt so surreal. there's no way some of these people are actually here for me. "oh my god i literally love you so much, can we take a picture?" a girl asked me and i smiled.

"is that even a question? of course we can take a picture." i said as she gave the phone to her mom and she took it for us.

"thank you so much! i love you!" she said.

"i love you!" i told her before she moved on to the next person.

and that's how the day went for at least three hours. i honestly didn't think it would get this packed, but it was way more than packed.

after a while, a dj came in and they hosted a small party. everyone was surrounding mattia and his friends who were singing to the music.

"he thinks he's the shit." mariano told me.

"you hate him so much." i chuckled as i looked up at him.

"of course i do." he says. "not only did he fucking fight me but he broke your heart."

i smiled as i looked at him look at mattia with pure disgust. "i'm over it mar, there's no reason for you to stress if i'm not stressing it."

+

after the event was over, we all walked up to our rooms. i was looking at my phone when i felt someone bump into my shoulder. "watch where you're going." i told them and i looked up to see cynthia.

"oops." she said as she covered her mouth. "look who ended up being with mattia." she laughed.

"honey, you're just getting leftovers." i told her as i walked away.

"you're so lucky we're in a hotel right now." she says and i stop walking and turn around.

"or what?" i walked up to her and crossed my arms.

"i'd beat the fuck out of you." she said as she crossed her arms.

"i wish you would cynthia." i told her. "i really wish you fucking would."

"hey, what's going on?" mattia asked cynthia as he looked at us.

"she wants me to put her in her place." she told mattia.

from afar i see mariano walking over towards us, oh god.

"is there a problem?" mariano asked and mattia scoffed.

"now there is." mattia laughed.

"nothing, let's go." i told mariano as i grabbed his hand.

"walk away, pussy." she told me.

that's it.

i walked back to her to swung my arm, but before i could hit her mariano held me back. "chill!" he said.

cynthia starting throwing hands and mattia held her back. i let loose of mariano's grip and looked at her. "you claim you can beat the fuck out of me?" i asked her.

cynthia was still trying to get out mattia's grip, "you bitch!" she told me.

"control your fucking girlfriend." mariano told mattia.

"i know you're not talking." mattia said.

i rolled my eyes before grabbing mariano's hand again. "let's go." i said as we walked towards the elevator.

"i can't believe you were really about to fight her." mariano said.

"i can't believe it either." i told him. "i was just tired of her telling me things and it got me so angry."

"it's okay." he says as he rubs my back.

we down the hall to my room and stop at the door. "thank you for preventing me from looking like a bad person." i told him and he smiled.

"i'm the gang member here not you." he says and i pushed him.

"sh!" i said as i looked around. "no one's supposed to find out."

"no one's here." he laughed. "if you're not doing anything, you should pass by my room."

i smiled, "i'm probably gonna take a nap." i said and he nodded.

"i'll see you later then." he said with a smile before walking away.

i grabbed my key card and opened the room door. "did you almost fight cynthia?" lauren exclaimed as soon as i walked in.

"mariano held me back before i could even touch her." i told her.

"you should've told me! i would've done it for you." she said and i laughed as i laid down on my bed.

"i'm going to sleep."

+

author's note
lame chapter pls don't kill me, i'll update soon but the next chapter is the chapter where fans can ask them questions so drop some questions you'd want them to answer 🙈🙈