uno

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

entering the halls of miami beach high, madison found herself completely drained. the last place she wanted to be at was school.

"cheer up m!" lauren hugged her, but madison did not move. "he's not shit for cheating on you."

madison sighed. she wanted to agree with her best friend, but a part of her still missed him. it's been a week since she left new jersey and she's been miserable ever since.

"it's not that easy." she told lauren. "i miss him."

"i know exactly how you feel m, but if there's one thing you've taught me is to never tolerate a cheater." lauren advised madison.

"first i have to stay in miami and live with the woman who left me and i have to deal with a heartbreak." madison complained to lauren.

madison often found herself wanting to unblock mattia, but lauren was always there reminding her not to.

"madison." she heard from behind and she turned around. "oh my god what are you doing here?" one of her old classmates said.

madison internally rolled her eyes as she remembered when that girl commented to text her after she started gaining a following.

"alexis." madison said unenthusiastically. "i'm back."

"i saw your post about mattia and i just want to say i'm so sorry." alexis said as she placed a hand over her heart.

"thank you alexis i appreciate your sympathy." madison said before walking away from the clout chasing classmate.

"i hate it here." madison told lauren as she walked to her class.

"you'll love it in no time." lauren said in attempt to make her feel better, but evidently failed as madison reluctantly walked into her first class of the day.

author's notes
first chapter and it was a flashback. just letting y'all know, there will be a warning next chapter if you know what i mean LMAOAO. y'all are about to see a new side of mattia and madison 😳