ventisei

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

you can play the song starting from here, it's a one hour loop :)

madison

"i don't know how you managed to convince him." i said in awe.

lauren had just finished convincing my dad to let me go the party the same day it's happening.

"your dad loves me." she said as she brought her makeup to my room and sat down to do her makeup. "what are you going to wear?" she asked me.

i took a cute tank top and some black jeans from my closet and showed her. "does it match?" i asked her and she nodded.

"mattia's gonna be drooling."

i went into the bathroom and changed into the clothes and began straightening my hair.

about an hour and a half later, i finished my hair and put eyeliner, concealer, mascara, and lipgloss on. i'm way too lazy to do a full face right now.

"you're designated driver for the night." she said and i chuckled. "what? you can't drink or your dad will kill you."

"fine." i said as we walked down the stairs.

"stop right there." my dad says and we both turn around. "i want you both back no later than eleven." he said. "only drink water please."

we both laughed, "will do." i said as i gave him a hug. "i love you."

"i love you too have fun and don't do anything illegal." he said and i nodded.

we got in my car and i began to drive towards the party. "we're in jersey!" lauren yelled out the window and i laughed.

"shut your loud ass up." i laughed as i pulled her from the window.

a few minutes later, we arrive at the party and there's so many people that cars are parked on the front lawn. where are these people's parents?

lauren and i walk in and we both admire the flashing lights and the music. i've missed jersey parties.

we met up with the boys and said hi to them. "mattia's getting a drink." kairi said.

there are familiar faces and new faces around the dance floor, everyone's carefree and letting the music take over their body. alcohol and weed are the only thing you can smell in this party.

brushing against my shoulder was mattia's arm as he walked by me and towards the boys. he looked at me up and down before making eye contact with me. "what are you doing here?" he asked and i looked to the left before looking at him again.

"what does it look like?" i asked him with clear sass in my voice.

"you're not supposed to be at parties." he said and i shrugged as i grabbed the drink from his hand.

"things have changed." i said as i took a sip, looking straight into his eyes and walking straight towards the dance floor.

"oh god." lauren said as she rubbed her forehead.

the music was loud, i could feel the bass in the chest. i took another sip of the drink before i felt two hands on my hips. i turned around and faced the boy, his back towards mattia.

mattia's jaw was clenched, he had a deep stare before walking towards the dance floor and going up to some random girl.

they began making out and i could feel the jealousy run through my veins. two can play this game, polibio.