cinquantasette

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

the song is not a loop so you might have to replay it, but i recommend you play it!

madison

after hanging out around the city, we decided to go back to the hotel to prepare for the little dinner mattia reserved for us.

i finished showering and got ready. i decided to curl my hair and wear a black long sleeve dress with black heels.

(a/n: this is her fit)

mattia wore a white long sleeve dress shirt with black pants and white shoes. his hair was perfectly styled giving it that wet haired look. he's looking too good right now.

i could notice he was struggling with the buttons by the sleeve of his shirt so i walked over to him and helped him. "it looked like you needed a hand." i said and he chuckles.

"my mom normally does it." he says and i smile. he's such a momma's boy, i love it.

i helped him with the other sleeve before straightening it out and giving him a good pat. "i think we're good to go." mattia says as we both look at the mirror.

he mentioned how the restaurant was in the hotel, so we did not need to walk or catch any cabs. we left the hotel room and went down the elevator.

my phone vibrated from a notification. i checked it and saw lauren sent me a message.

lauren

HELP your dads asking me
where we're at

fuck

tell him we're at her house
watching a movie

bitch

just go w it

okok

what are you doing rn

on a date w mattia

A DATE?

YES

yeah, you're giving in

no i'm nottt

mhmm

GIRL BYE i'll text you
later

LMAOSJJS bye bitch have
fun

i laughed as i locked my phone but then got another notification.

my baby <3
hey loser