sette

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

madison

"tomorrow's game is our last game of the season, we really have to bring the trophy home." our volleyball coach said. "okay you girls are free to go, i'll see you guys tomorrow."

with that, i left to the locker room and grabbed my bag. "i hate practice so much." said lauren as she grabbed her water bottle.

"it wasn't that bad today." i laughed as she looked at me with crazy eyes.

"okay miss i-like-working-out-because-a-heart-break-hurts-more." she says and i hit her arm.

"out of pocket." i told her and she laughs before sticking her tongue out.

we walk to my car and we both get inside. "i'm so ready to take a shower and sleep." lauren says as she puts the seat back and lays back.

i play shuffle my playlist and 'myself' by nav starts playing through the speakers. "bitch!" lauren yells and i quickly break from how sudden she yelled.

"girl i could've crashed!" i yelled at her.

"alejandro bought me a plane ticket to new jersey." she said as she read her phone.

"no way!" i exclaimed and she nodded quickly. "you're gonna see him!"

"i'm gonna see him!" she repeated.

"when are you going?" i asked her.

"saturday." she told me. "oh my god that's in two days."

"wait for how long will you be there?" i asked her.

"until january second." she told me.

"so we won't spend the holidays together." i said and she pouted.

"book a plane ticket, you could visit your dad." she said and i sigh.

"i wish." i told her. "but you go have fun. you're gonna see your boyfriend bitch!"

"oh my god." she said as she grabbed her hair. "i have to shave my entire body, what if-"

"don't even finish that." i interrupt her and she laughs.

"bitch, i listened when you and mattia did it and when you and mariano did it." she said. "well do it because y'all just don't stop."

"lauren!" i yell as i laugh at what she says.

"it's true!" she defends herself and i roll my eyes.

"whatever." i laughed.

"wait 'til i see mattia, i'm gonna beat the fuck out of him." she says and i roll my eyes.

"don't even bring me up." i told her.

"if you hate him, why'd you accept him into your spam?" she asked me.

"so he could see all the pictures i have with mariano." i tell her.

"so you're using mariano to get mattia jealous?" she asked.

"mariano uses me to get alessya jealous." i told her and she rolls her eyes.

"you guys are perfect for each other." she tells me and i sigh.

"i've heard you say this the moment mariano and i became friends." i told her.

"because i'm a strong believer of every thing happens for a reason." she tells me.

"i'm glad you're so positive lauren." i tell her and she rolls her eyes.

"answer this question." she says. "would you rather date mattia or mariano?" she asks.