cinquantasei

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀

madison

i woke up to mattia's arm wrapped around my waist. memories from last night rush into my head and i remember everything that we talked about. and did.

we kissed last night. as cliche as it sounds, it wasn't like any kiss. it was indescribable. he poured his heart out to me while i poured out my tears.

should i get back with him?

he's proven so much to me already and i feel like i can trust him. am i ready? maybe not entirely, but i'm ready to be with the only person i know i belong with.

he thinks we're still friends and i don't know how to tell him i don't want to be just friends. i knew him and i could never be just friends, but setting boundaries will show how much respect he has for my decisions and it did.

i try to stretch without waking him up but ultimately fail at doing so. "good morning sleepy head." i smile and he lets go of me as he stretches before wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me closer.

"good morning." his voice is raspy and i wish i could hear it over and over again. "how did you sleep?"

"good." i smiled.

"this bed is so comfortable i don't want to leave." he says as he digs his face into the crook of my neck causing me to laugh.

"what are we gonna do today?" i asked and he looked at me.

"i have dinner planned for us tonight." he said.

"we should go to central park." i suggested and he nodded.

"fuck, i didn't take you yesterday." he says and i smile.

"it's okay, we'll go today." i said and he smiled before kissing my forehead.

"so, yesterday." he smiled and i returned one.

"yesterday." i repeated.

"was it a mistake or?" he asked.

"no, we were both honest to each other and it was needed." i said.

"you know that's not what i'm talking about." he says.

"do you think it was a mistake?" i asked him as i looked down at the bed.

"no." he responded.

"good, neither do i." i smiled.

"i also know that i'm hungry and im going to order some breakfast for us." he says as he reached for the menu sitting on top of the nightstand next to him.

we both look at the menu and decide what we're going to eat before mattia calls the number provided and orders it.

i still can't get over how nice this hotel is. i would kill to have a bathroom like the one here.

an alarm clock rings from my phone and mattia grabs my phone to turn it off. "birth control pill?" he laughed as he asked me.

"yes." i told him as i got out of bed and walked towards my duffel bag to take a birth control pill.

"why do you have an alarm for it?" he asks.

"so i don't forget to take it." i respond before drinking water to swallow the pill.

"what happens if you miss a day?" he asks.

"i take two the next day." i respond as i walk back to bed.