venticinque

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀

madison

"i'm so excited." lauren said as she stared out the window and looked at passaic valley high.

the last place i want to be at is school. this school specifically.

i parked the car and lauren took off her seatbelt. "let's go." she said but i didn't move. "madison." she sternly said.

"it's not too late to go back home." i told her and she rolled her eyes.

"we're going." she said and i sighed before getting out of the car with my book bag.

i closed my door and locked it, entering the halls of passaic valley. everyone's eyes are on us and i grow uncomfortable.

i quickly make my way towards the office to collect our schedules. "good morning how can i help you ladies?" the front desk lady asked us.

"we transferred from miami and we're here to pick up our schedules." i said and the lady nodded.

"are you guys madison and lauren?" she asked us and we both nodded. she stood up from her chair and grabbed two papers. "these are your schedules and on the top right is the number of your locker."

"thank you!" lauren said.

"no problem, welcome to passaic valley high." she sweetly said and we walked out.

"this is so cool." she said as she looked around. "do we have any classes together?" she asked me.

we compared schedules and turns out we only have one class together. we noticed alejandro and roshaun together. he looks at us and squints his eyes, making sure it's really us.

"what the fuck are you guys doing here?" he asked us as he walked towards us and we smiled. "you came back!" he says and i nod.

he hugs me tightly before giving lauren a kiss. "holy shit." robert said as i gave him a hug.

"wait so you're living here?" alejandro asked lauren and she nodded. "how did you convince your parents?"

"long story." she said.

we walked through the crowded hallways but a specific tall figure stood out.

there he was.

his tall figure leaned against a locker, his fluffy brown hair laying a little bit above his ears. standing was the boy who i am still in love with, but the same boy who cheated on me.

i could tell who it was from a mile away.

"he doesn't know you're back." alejandro says.

the bell rings and my thoughts are interrupted. "i'll see you guys during lunch." i said as i left them.

i looked at my schedule and noticed the classroom was at the other side of the school. fuck, i'm gonna be late.

i quickly walked over towards the class and the late bell rang. i reached the classroom door and opened it, interrupting the teacher from her lesson. "hi, could i help you?" she asked me.

"hi, i transferred from miami." i said as i handed her my schedule.

she grabbed it and signed it before handing it to me, "take a seat." she said and i nodded.

i looked for a seat but my eyes landed on mattia. and we share the same class? i almost forgot he's good at math.

his eyes met mine and i could feel a pit in my stomach as we looked into each other. the look of shock was evident and i could tell he couldn't believe what was standing in front of him.